wild_west_girl_and_mustang_by_dsboev-d6i

a529b0957133c1ba133f5aa3842298ca.jpg <----he is the liar

dfbc___wild_west_by_ent4ry-d6gg3ur.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kirito said:

Even if it happens, we all know we aint getting that video so yeah :nochill: 

Larry is reading exhale, we know that they havent ideas cool anymore, they need us . Belive me :donewithit:

Britney would rock the **** out of that outfit, especially if she brought back her 'Toxic' red hair. :gobaby: But her team probably won't spend much money, so get ready for even more product placement.  Like, that horse will be wearing a saddle from Tractor Supply, the cactuses will still have their Garden Center USA tags attached, her hat and boots will obviously be from Stetson, and the "liar" dude will be wearing a cowboy costume from Walmart.  And we know eos will be in there somewhere.  Bookmark me. :ipass:

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Britney would rock the **** out of that outfit, especially if she brought back her 'Toxic' red hair. :gobaby: But her team probably won't spend much money, so get ready for even more product placement.  Like, that horse will be wearing a saddle from Tractor Supply, the cactuses will still have their Garden Center USA tags attached, the hat and boots will obviously be from Stetson, and the "liar" dude will be wearing a cowboy costume from Walmart.  And we know eos will be in there somewhere.  Bookmark me. :ipass:

I'm friggin crying 

what if they go "modern cowboy" and have him on a Kawasaki FOUR WHEELA drinkin' natty ice and putting skoal in his lip :britdrown:

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Sis, don't give them ideas! :roflney:

Yo I'm down with it as long as she lights up a MARLBORO MENTHOL (TM) and throws it into his shitty trailer and he's cooking **** inside (PYREX PRODUCT PLACEMENT) so it explodes and burns him alive in the end :) 

Just now, cho said:

Yo I'm down with it as long as she lights up a MARLBORO MENTHOL (TM) and throws it into his shitty trailer and he's cooking **** inside (PYREX PRODUCT PLACEMENT) so it explodes and burns him alive in the end :) 

**** is getting real in this video, and I love it. :lollipop: That would totally make up for 'Make Me'.  

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

For real.  Lbr- this **** is so good that it wouldn't even get past the storyboarding stage. :tehe:

Girl u know what there needs to be? A friggin Wild West gun duel. Like, she goes into the saloon. (Imagine her busting down the saloon doors...SLAVE 4 U STYLE OK I KNOW U KNOW) ok so she busts through, she's like, looking for the guy she's walking around and messing with all the guys who have their hats down, questioning them as to which one is DAT LIAR

anyway she finds him some other **** prob happens in between, someone else suggested a strip poker game where she takes all their clothes and I think that sounds spectacular 

so so she finally finds the guy, she comes up behind him and challenges him to a Wild West gun gat duel standoff thing, they stand back to back, take ten paces forward and turn around, the guy lifts the brim of his hat and FOR THE FIRST TIME, U SEE HIS FACE...

IT IS...JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE 

cut to black, gunshot, end video

who was shot!? NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW 

Archived