everyone to vote LIAR, THE REASON within this thread !!! URGENT

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just played Liar and Slumber Party for 5 friends who aren't into Britney whatsoever and asked them which they liked the most and which they thought would do well on the radio

and they all said Liar. 5 people are hardly representative of the GP, I know. But they said Liar was more catchy. I know Liar is generic, but it doesn't make it a bad thing. TTWE and IWG are both generic yet they were the biggest hits on the radio of her entire career!

Just now, GiveMeASign96 said:

Just played Liar and Slumber Party for 5 friends who aren't into Britney whatsoever and asked them which they liked the most and which they thought would do well on the radio

and they all said Liar. 5 people are hardly representative of the GP, I know. But they said Liar was more catchy. I know Liar is generic, but it doesn't make it a bad thing. TTWE and IWG are both generic yet they were the biggest hits on the radio of her entire career!

YES YES YES

The same with my friends.

liar is pop, pure pop, bop, classic, is totally Britney

the gp want this britney

Archived