everyone to vote LIAR, THE REASON within this thread !!! URGENT

4 minutes ago, cho said:

It could be done! It really could. Have you seen how far the GP has come with appreciation for more indie movie directors and more artistic styles over the past few years? I really think the music video could get done "under budget, and ahead of schedule." I have faith in it, especially after MM vid flopped.

now, the visceral response of HELL NO to this topic leads me to believe that it could be a decent choice for a single because at LEAST people will love/hate it. I don't think it will fade into obscurity. I think it's a very discernible melody and it obviously gets people going one way or another, even if they find it horribly dated. Also keep in mind that the late '90's are about to see even more of a nostalgic uptick. We are in like, weird raver '90's trends right now but that is going to naturally progress. I think it sounds very 2000, which might be great? Look how well Meghan Trainor's "No" did, and a lot of people could t stand it. It sounded just like Overprotected.

i'm down for anything as long as it starts to be fun :shameless:

Yeah if she release the single simultaneously w the video , in a KILLER visuals then im down (will they ever learn from their mistakes? Idk) . But judging from the song only its not good enough. And she needs a single that will get maximum support imo, we already have love/hate polarizing opinion for MM and obvi it doesnt work that well. If anything it makes her more of an easy target to trash. So its still SP or LMD for moi:yeahhh:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, coo said:

Yeah if she release the single simultaneously w the video , in a KILLER visuals then im down (will they ever learn from their mistakes? Idk) . But judging from the song only its not good enough. And she needs a single that will get maximum support imo, we already have love/hate polarizing opinion for MM and obvi it doesnt work that well. If anything it makes her more of an easy target to trash. So its still SP or LMD for moi:yeahhh:

Yeah, I would rather have LMD or SP as well.

i like DYWCO just fine, but compared to all the songs we have discussed so far I fear it will have the poorest reception :( 

6 minutes ago, cho said:

Yeah, I would rather have LMD or SP as well.

i like DYWCO just fine, but compared to all the songs we have discussed so far I fear it will have the poorest reception :( 

DYWCO is soooo gay (in a good way). Nobody would like it except the gays and the club goers imo :( again, except its helped with killer visuals &dance moves / performances

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I really want Liar as a single (I mean, I'd choose other songs as singles before choosing Liar, but oh well)

Whatever the single is, I cannot wait to see the video they'll scrap, I'm sure it's gonna be awesome :yesplease:

Hopefully we'll get higher quality leaks this time :gimmemoar:

looking forward to the next glory era meltdown :hype::CPKney: liar is the best choice imo, its a good opportunity to release a controversial video that will hopefully not get scrapped

36 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

looking forward to the next glory era meltdown :hype::CPKney: liar is the best choice imo, its a good opportunity to release a controversial video that will hopefully not get scrapped

I don't think they're releasing anything controversial, like ever :donewithit: but she sure enjoys shooting those controversial things :uknowit:; maybe it's similar to what she said about the recording process, that it's more about the whole creative process rather than listening to the final product. Maybe she likes filming those shooting scenes, or being naked with red bodypaint on a cage, etc, just as a form of playing, but she just doesn't want the world to see it. But we can always have some leaks, so there's still hope :carpoolney:

Whatever they release as a single, I'm not expecting anything more or better than the official MM video. I'm not here for another meltdown :tiffsniffle:

Archived