everyone to vote LIAR, THE REASON within this thread !!! URGENT

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Already voted for Slumber Party, not here for a wild west cow girl theme tbh

Don't worry it will be scrapped no matter what happens and we will all get DYWCO regardless :britdrown:

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Pretty sure you and me are the only people who even remember that video, so I think Britney would be fine if she ripped it off. :hairflip:

Roflllllllll omg I don't know! We might be old but I remember that video was huge. She worked out for like a million months to do that car wash scene. That was the most charisma JS ever had and her hair was BANGIN. Honestly I think that car wash scene was beneath Britney, though. It's so...like, what's the word. It's so...I don't know, pedestrian? Too much amateur, not enough provocateur? 

Anyway I just want her to do another characterney video so badly. I don't care what the video is I just want characterney ;( 

21 minutes ago, cho said:

Roflllllllll omg I don't know! We might be old but I remember that video was huge. She worked out for like a million months to do that car wash scene. That was the most charisma JS ever had and her hair was BANGIN. Honestly I think that car wash scene was beneath Britney, though. It's so...like, what's the word. It's so...I don't know, pedestrian? Too much amateur, not enough provocateur? 

lived for it back in the day!  I was so obsessed I even learned most of the choreography. :ehidk: And she looked insanely hot in that bikini, so I can forgive her for the thirstiness in the car wash scenes. :tbh: I'm about to overshare, but if ever there was a woman besides Britney to make me question my sexuality, it was Jessica in that video. :thirsty:  Ok, I'm done queening out over Successica. :hairflip:

Just now, DirtyMind said:

lived for this video back in the day!  I was so obsessed I even learned most of the choreography. :ehidk: And she looked insanely hot in that bikini, so I can forgive her for the thirstiness in the car wash scenes. :tbh: I'm about to overshare, but if ever there was a woman besides Britney to make me question my sexuality, it was Jessica in that video. :thirsty:  Ok, I'm done queening out over Successica. :hairflip:

Ok I was a chubby 13 year old when that video came out, and ALSO I was cast in a play and I was not only the title character, but it was set in the '60's.  I also had to dress up as Nancy Sinatra and come out and sing that song (the original obviously) for one scene. I was only fat for like one year of my life, but it was THAT YEAR and I had to sing THAT SONG and omg, it was so humiliating :britdrown: I was honestly praying people wouldn't expect me to be all **** like that because I was a fat adolescent. I bought the DVD of the play and I just recently watched it about a year ago for the first time and I had a literal meltdown at how embarrassing it was hahahahahahaha HOWEVER, I WILL SAY - I got INCREDIBLE response from the crowd and on the DVD it really shines through. I was fat and I slayed.

anyway the song gives me ptsd now :idkha:

Reasons NOT to vote for liar: it sounds terribly dated, 100% not gonna be a hit, hell it could even released in britney jean and nobody would bat an eye bc although its a cute song, it sounds THAT dated.

And don't hold ur breath for mvs darling haven't u learn from MM already?:shameless:

Just now, cho said:

Ok I was a chubby 13 year old when that video came out, and ALSO I was cast in a play and I was not only the title character, but it was set in the '60's.  I also had to dress up as Nancy Sinatra and come out and sing that song (the original obviously) for one scene. I was only fat for like one year of my life, but it was THAT YEAR and I had to sing THAT SONG and omg, it was so humiliating :britdrown: I was honestly praying people wouldn't expect me to be all **** like that because I was a fat adolescent. I bought the DVD of the play and I just recently watched it about a year ago for the first time and I had a literal meltdown at how embarrassing it was hahahahahahaha HOWEVER, I WILL SAY - I got INCREDIBLE response from the crowd and on the DVD it really shines through. I was fat and I slayed.

anyway the song gives me ptsd now :idkha:

Aww, sis. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Sounds like you killed it! :yeahhh: And you're gorgeous now, so who cares if you were chubby as a kid?  We all were! :hehehe:

**** YES.

THE GP WOULD EAT IT UP.

There is not one thing BAD about the song except for that the turned the volume down on her delicious background vocals. :lessons:

It's my favorite song off of Glory and I don't know why the Bonus tracks were not on the standard edition because they're ******* amazing. Coupure Electrique would have been an amazing finisher for the standard album.

2 minutes ago, coo said:

Reasons NOT to vote for liar: it sounds terribly dated, 100% not gonna be a hit, hell it could even released in britney jean and nobody would bat an eye bc although its a cute song, it sounds THAT dated.

And don't hold ur breath for mvs darling haven't u learn from MM already?:shameless:

It could be done! It really could. Have you seen how far the GP has come with appreciation for more indie movie directors and more artistic styles over the past few years? I really think the music video could get done "under budget, and ahead of schedule." I have faith in it, especially after MM vid flopped.

now, the visceral response of HELL NO to this topic leads me to believe that it could be a decent choice for a single because at LEAST people will love/hate it. I don't think it will fade into obscurity. I think it's a very discernible melody and it obviously gets people going one way or another, even if they find it horribly dated. Also keep in mind that the late '90's are about to see even more of a nostalgic uptick. We are in like, weird raver '90's trends right now but that is going to naturally progress. I think it sounds very 2000, which might be great? Look how well Meghan Trainor's "No" did, and a lot of people could t stand it. It sounded just like Overprotected.

i'm down for anything as long as it starts to be fun :shameless:

Archived