Is B gaining some weight lately?

W0rkBish

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mani911 said:

OKAY. So we went through dragging her leotards, her choreo, her Team, her promo plan, her lack of singing live... I knew something was missing: time to drag her body 'cause it's just too perfect :embarrassney:

You missed out her new nose :orly:

(which she totally doesn't have by the way)

2 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Do you really believe shes never had a nose job? Thats so strange to me lol. I mean theres always 2 distinct sides when this issues arises: people who claim she hadnt had a nsoejob and ppl who are convinced she did and ****** IT UP and its funny to me because how can u claim she ****** her nose up when theres a sizeable portion of the fanbase who are convinced her nose is still the same? clearly its super subtle then?

My personal belief is that she did have it done, but its really subtle and looks like her old nose when her old nose was contoured. its more apparent in flash/stage light photography
like here for example, I think it looks much skinnier because of harsh lighting, but usually it just looks like her old nose
britney-spears.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Word but I'm all about team new nose I think it looks fabulous on her

my mom noticed it at the Elton John thing when she was brunette, she called me up right away. I can't believe people still can't tell but I think it's perfect. Very subtle. She's doing maintenance, not upgrades. She still looks like Britney.

Archived