Is B gaining some weight lately?

W0rkBish

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ******* hate this place sometimes- I really do. 

Britney Spears is a human being. In human beings, weight fluctuates. She could be on her period, she could have eaten something high sodium which means her body is retaining water, she may have just had a big meal. Who ******* cares? Her body is banging and she looks fitter than she has for the last decade. Leave her the **** alone.

6 minutes ago, Damon said:

I ******* hate this place sometimes- I really do. 

Britney Spears is a human being. In human beings, weight fluctuates. She could be on her period, she could have eaten something high sodium which means her body is retaining water, she may have just had a big meal. Who ******* cares? Her body is banging and she looks fitter than she has for the last decade. Leave her the **** alone.

This. Go look at pictures of her from when she was younger, her weight was fluctuating then too. It's completely natural for girls, especially when you're on the shorter side.

2 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

She looks banging but the OP wasn't even bashing her

I wonder what all of you who are dragging him now thought and comment on Britney's body during FFT.. I bet way worse things than what the OP has just asked lol

thank you!! I was just posting that in case someone else noticed sth like this. it's prob muscle gain like a member said.

Personally I dont care if she gains 60 pounds, i just want her to be happy with her life.

Archived