Is B gaining some weight lately?

W0rkBish

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

It's all the promo, they always feed her with chocolate, muffins, skittles and ice scream.

Jealous c*nts

Jk.. Leave her alone. I just ate two chocolate bars and I got a temporary sugar rush. Let her get the legal highs 

4 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

u guys are so dramatic. 
mZ3jpMM.gif

sorry but no, i think is very stupid when people say about a celebrity (with a perfect body) she is fat or she gain weight, a lot of people with insecurity problem read this stuff and it's not good that they think it's wrong to gain a little weight or that a body like Britney some years ago is FAT and a bad thing, and not just that what Britney would think reading OMG she gain weight, OMG she is\was fat? and then you wonder why she is so shy and insecure? :nyheadache:

18 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Do you really believe shes never had a nose job? Thats so strange to me lol. I mean theres always 2 distinct sides when this issues arises: people who claim she hadnt had a nsoejob and ppl who are convinced she did and ****** IT UP and its funny to me because how can u claim she ****** her nose up when theres a sizeable portion of the fanbase who are convinced her nose is still the same? clearly its super subtle then?

My personal belief is that she did have it done, but its really subtle and looks like her old nose when her old nose was contoured. its more apparent in flash/stage light photography
like here for example, I think it looks much skinnier because of harsh lighting, but usually it just looks like her old nose
britney-spears.w710.h473.2x.jpg

I don't believe it either way, no offense, I just don't care. It's her nose, her business, I'm keeping mine out of it :orly:

3 hours ago, W0rkBitch said:

I know I'll get dragged. I mean no harm. Her body now is awesome.

Observing the photos since 2 months ago, i believe she gained some nowdays, just a bit.

who cares like why would you even make a thread about this..? like walk me through what went through your mind 

If you mean no harm why care or ask? lol I mean is not a very fundamental question.

I bet you are one of those people that ask women if they are pregnant when they gain weight or joke about men's belly when the baby is due. I can't stand people like this.

:idkney::gtfo:

I mean lol, what t *** you care if somebody gained or lost weight? (unless they are morbidly obese and need help with health or they are depressed and gaining weight unhealthily).

P.S.: Even busybodying about losing weight can be bad... I lost weight this summer to go to the beach more fit and my neighbor asked me if I was sick or had lost my appetite, so ******* annoying:gtfo:

14 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Original Post: 

I know I'll get dragged. I mean no harm. Her body now is awesome.

Observing the photos since 2 months ago, i believe she gained some nowdays, just a bit.

I just wanna point out that the OP NEVER SAID HER GAINING WEIGHT WAS A BAD THING. That is something YOU guys put on them. YOU think gaining weight is a bad thing, otherwise you wouldnt have reacted like this

Clearly all of u people bashing them think gaining weight is a negative thing... lmfao. Bye.

tumblr_o4xexyi2KE1sq13e5o1_400.gif

exposed.png

THIS!! I don't know if Brit has gained a couple of grams lately or not but the fact that people have been this offended by the implication says a LOT!

omg i leave and return and i see like -30 karma on my post, like i dragged britney or sth. I just thought she gained some weight and wanted to state that.

Then you think i did a BAD THING when most of you DEMAND LEAKS and UNRELEASED VIDEOS and WORLD TOURS and in general DEMAND FROM BRITNEY.

so whoever appointed you as Britney's management can gtfo .

reconsider your love fro Britney tbh.

Archived