Mediatraffic: Britney #3 WW first week with 147k

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, button said:

You're all feeling down because you expected the album to smash and pull big numbers when the lead single flopped everywhere :madonna:

Not at all, i always predicted 90-115k for glory in the us (check older threads if u dont believe me) i just thought ww she'd do better since Bj didnt have any promo and it sold 111k ww apart from the 107k she sold in the us. Now her ww fanbase has decreased to 50k :(

6 minutes ago, ronron said:

Not at all, i always predicted 90-115k for glory in the us (check older threads if u dont believe me) i just thought ww she'd do better since Bj didnt have any promo and it sold 111k ww apart from the 107k she sold in the us. Now her ww fanbase has decreased to 50k :(

Glory didn't have promo outside of the US either

Also... I don't think her fanbase is 100% responsible for BJ sales... Glory's sales were affected by the market's decline from 2013 to 2016.

2 minutes ago, button said:

Glory didn't have promo outside of the US either

Also... I don't think her fanbase is 100% responsible for BJ sales... Glory's sales were affected the market's decrease from 2013 to 2016.

Yeah the vmas are on a lot of channels ww, besides the decrease in the us was much smaller, 107k pure sales to 92k pure sales is not that bad considering the markete decrease, thats why i had hope ww sales wouldnt be this bad :(

1 minute ago, ronron said:

Yeah the vmas are on a lot of channels ww, besides the decrease in the was much smaller, 107k pure sales to 92k pure sales is not that bad considering the markete decrease, thats why i had hope ww sales wouldnt be this bad :(

Don't forget Work ***** made more impact than Make Me everywhere and had a better received video which is WW promo in a sort.

35 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

The difference is Work ***** actually was a Hit WW I mean not in the levels of Womanizer or TTWE, but it was a hit. In my country Work ***** was a ******* Jam (more than Roar & Applause)  but Make Me is not a Hit WW in fact outside the US the song it's a Flop! Especially on Europe/LatinAmerica & Asia. 

This is so true! And people here want slumber party or just luv me for singles! I dont think an rnb song is a good idea! Make me flopped! We need a pop smash for ww success! Thats whats britney known for everywhere! I say better or come over for single 2 :)

50 minutes ago, ronron said:

since Bj didnt have any promo and it sold 111k ww apart from the 107k she sold in the us. Now her ww fanbase has decreased to 50k :(

Not at all, :lessons: the thing is we had the E! "I Am Brenda Juanita" special and E! has very good reception overseas...

She did some promo overseas with this... Is a shame Glory didn't had something like that :embarrassney:

Archived