Mediatraffic: Britney #3 WW first week with 147k

Lou M. Taylor

6 hours ago, button said:

Girl... :nyheadache:

She makes French albums and has always been very successful in France. She even had a 4M+ French seller in the 90s there. Why are you shocked at her success?

She did 95k last time but she got 217k because Encore un Soir smashed. Also her husband died this year.

It's a Barbra situation where the old generation bought her album but she got a hit so she pulled even bigger numbers.

Oh I wasn't talking about Celine I meant Barbra lol :gloria: I know that Celine is very successful in France tbh and is always speaking it and has released many French albums. My point was I wonder why Barbra is doing so well worldwide and in Europe considering she doesn't have a multi-language tracklist like Britney and I thought Britney would be doing better in France and Spain in particular due to Coupure Electrique and

No Seas Cortes :mhmsureny:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Slayde said:

Oh I wasn't talking about Celine I meant Barbra lol :gloria: I know that Celine is very successful in France tbh and is always speaking it and has released many French albums. My point was I wonder why Barbra is doing so well worldwide and in Europe considering she doesn't have a multi-language tracklist like Britney and I thought Britney would be doing better in France and Spain in particular due to Coupure Electrique and

No Seas Cortes :mhmsureny:

Britney was #6 in France and #2 in Spain

She did better than Barbra in both countries. It's just that she sold a ton in the US which put her ahead of Brit

2 hours ago, gimmemorebitches said:

There is no way this is accurate. That would mean that she sold 1k per country in the rest of the world besides US, so no way.

1k is 1k. :angietea:

Archived