Billboard Posts KoRn's review of Private Show

CharmingMadness

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7496134/korn-britney-spears-facebook-live-video?
sorry if ap :saycheese:
Well, considering they're a metal band the review wasnt bad, right?
computer vocals joke, but they said it's cool and dope and they loved the production, plus "wow" at the beginning from the drummer, when he heard her voice, imagine them doing a cover to it, what a promo amongst rock fans :ohnoney:
watch 11:10

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started listening to Korn as long ago as I started listening to Britney lol. What a weird mix  :idkney: Idk I can't really blame anyone for making jokes about her singing voice because she lip synchs even the slower songs and doesn't even bother to have pre recorded vocals so OF COURSE people think she cant sing and its all computers.

22 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

:idkha:

they play since 90's and quite influential amongst rock bands, so its still a good promo, i guess :jumpney:

19 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

They all ran and bought the album after this. That one on the right shoved the record up his butt in his Ford Raptor :shameless:

:orangu2: of course, they did, all rock bands Britney's closet fans, they just dont show it to be look tougher :moorangu:

14 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

"that computer making her sing is dope"---They ALWAYS have to shade her:donewithit:

But at least they said they liked it...

:brityes: he's an extreme vocalist, screaming and stuff, i was afraid he'd be rude, he was quite nice

9 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Compared to what a lot of others have said about her voice, what Jonathan said was nothing really. I like that they liked it and ultimately complimented it. Both KoRn and Britney have been in my life for a while, so I think I triple-taked at the topic subject.

:carpoolney: i loved what they said, they did Rihanna's bbhmm cover, so im into them making a Britney one 

10 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I started listening to Korn as long ago as I started listening to Britney lol. What a weird mix  :idkney: Idk I can't really blame anyone for making jokes about her singing voice because she lip synchs even the slower songs and doesn't even bother to have pre recorded vocals so OF COURSE people think she cant sing and its all computers.

talking about mixes...i've seen so much mixes of Britney and them, like A LOT, even mtv mash-up
i actually love this one 

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I love Korn!

I ain't even joking when I think it would be amazing if Britney ever was featured on a metal song. I would die and go to heaven 

yay, fellow Korn fans at Britneys forum :hype:
that feat. could really bring a lot of new  fans 

9 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

Isn't this the band Britney posted about back in January?
enhanced-7291-1453304441-7.jpg

collab confirmed :quirkney:

13 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

:idkha: Keep it.

i'd prefer a collab with a famous rock band anytime instead of Sabi, Don Philip or Iggy :moorangu:

10 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

They couldn't find a better song on glory to show them :tiffanycries: but glad they liked it!

i thought the same and was scared to hear the review!!! :embarrassney: ps is good, but not for everybody :giggleney:

10 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

True but I'll never forgive him for ruing Pleasure You and Kiss You All Over.

he was in kiss you all over? omg, i thought it was someone else, too much of him :idkney:
in pleasure you he should shut up seriously, his voice didnt sound good at all :wannadie:

8 minutes ago, Applejack said:

they were clearly uncomfortable :embarrassney:

it could be worser, at least, they didnt bash her :orangu:

Archived