Billboard Posts KoRn's review of Private Show

CharmingMadness

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Why are Korn commenting on Britney songs? :britlol: But yay for promo!  Every little bit helps.

so random :bigtime: Britney's everywhere again :makesomenoise:

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Why couldnt they play make me? :sizeup:

I find that consistently metal bands or fans of the music also like Britney's music which is odd. Not saying everyone.

or the whole glory so they would fall in love and buy like 5000 copies with their money :sobbing:
i wondered too about why a lot of ppl, who are not into pop music, still loves her... Britney's charisma all the way, i guess :sobbing:

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember them from my childhood, I thought the singer had become a Christian singer or something, who was it then? :beynah: But seriously, the last time I knew about them was like, almost 15 years ago

it was their guitarist, he dissed their music, but then he came back from christianity to korn cause he needed money :moorangu:
they had a lot of hits 15 years ago,yeah! but they were still making albums all this time and had some kind of popular songs with Skrillex, i dont listen them much now tho :shameless:

1 minute ago, CharmingMadness said:

it was their guitarist, he dissed their music, but then he came back from christianity to korn cause he needed money :moorangu:
they had a lot of hits 15 years ago,yeah! but they were still making albums all this time and had some kind of popular songs with Skrillex, i dont listen them much now tho :shameless:

With Skrillex?? :dontlike: that's so weird

36 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

******* I love KoRn so much, :mcry:I didn't know they did this, thank you for posting! :gaspney:
i'm such a fangirl of them, for 10 years now! well not only them, I'm a metal head either way, but I'm so excited they did this! 

Britney's music slays everyone :rihclap: didnt even imagine there are a lot of rock fans in here, glad to know it :hugs: hope their new album will be good, i miss their 90s sound

Archived