HYPE KILL

RezaCody

this site is honestly such a downer. i was SO hyped and in love with Britneys performance and so were all my non stanning girlfriends who were over with me...  we were so happy... fast forward 45 mins later thinking damn exhell must be FREAKING OUT WITH JOY... but i come on and see that yall STILL NOT IMPRESSED!?!?!?!?! lmao it just insane to me. I find my self to be a very with it dude and i still can't get it how 'fans' can be so downright awful! what a downer...step off the train... stop being a fan... come with the hate, come with the sassy comebacks because thats all most of you know to do. idc.

I'm so happpy that in real life im surrounded by people who actually love britney and all the effort she does because we know what shes been through, so to those of you outt there ily <3 she rocked it mothafuckaaaaaasssssssss. end rant

:leaving:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really try out best to remove the people who have nothing but spiteful things to say but its so hard.  A lot of people on here do wish Britney great success like I do, but its like EVERY OTHER MEMBER has something critical to say about her.  There is never a moment of happiness in this fanbase...

Who thought britney would have ever performed at an awards show again? I didn't.. I thought she was done with her career back in 202012. But she's still here, giving fans something and this is how some of this fanbse thanks her, by ridiculing everything.

Its exhausting to say the least.

The thinghere is that you should not let it get you.

Truth: Britney made the panties of the entire venue MELT, 2016ney is ******* coming and will have no mercy.

Why should you care about what others who wish her hair, her lips, her eyelashes and the color of her puzeeh lips should be?

twirl2.gif

end dem c*nts with elegance...

7 minutes ago, RezaCody said:

this site is honestly such a downer. i was SO hyped and in love with Britneys performance and so were all my non stanning girlfriends who were over with me...  we were so happy... fast forward 45 mins later thinking damn exhell must be FREAKING OUT WITH JOY... but i come on and see that yall STILL NOT IMPRESSED!?!?!?!?! lmao it just insane to me. I find my self to be a very with it dude and i still can't get it how 'fans' can be so downright awful! what a downer...step off the train... stop being a fan... come with the hate, come with the sassy comebacks because thats all most of you know to do. idc.

I'm so happpy that in real life im surrounded by people who actually love britney and all the effort she does because we know what shes been through, so to those of you outt there ily <3 she rocked it mothafuckaaaaaasssssssss. end rant

Tea-gif.gif?gs=a

britney-spears-sweet-tea-famly-photo-01.

Britney-Spears-tea-2.jpg?fit=600,749

tumblr_ltwejnhvAG1r5gngdo1_500.gif

britney-spears-tea-time-mug.png?fit=crop 

tumblr_lsgkmdtScX1r3ty02o1_500.gif 

1 minute ago, Queen Kalinda said:

The thinghere is that you should not let it get you.

Truth: Britney made the panties of the entire venue MELT, 2016ney is ******* coming and will have no mercy.

Why should you care about what others who wish her hair, her lips, her eyelashes and the color of her puzeeh lips should be?

twirl2.gif

end dem c*nts with elegance...

yesss i know you are right. its just baby when youve had too much champagne you get in yoooo feelings lmao

20 minutes ago, RezaCody said:

I love you...exhale is becoming a hole with non original divas with pitiful comebacks and tired *** emoticons

Its funny cause all the haters of this performance say we are delusional for enjoying it, but id say THEY are delusional for expecting...like more iconic than slave 4 u performance. That was never going to happen.

what we got was full of fire and confidence, i cant be the only one who remembers she was stiff as a board beginning of bbmas because of her nerves? NONE OF THAT HERE, she was ******* feeling it! Im proud of her no matter what!

4 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

Its funny cause all the haters of this performance say we are delusional for enjoying it, but id say THEY are delusional for expecting...like more iconic than slave 4 u performance. That was never going to happen.

what we got was full of fire and confidence, i cant be the only one who remembers she was stiff as a board beginning of bbmas because of her nerves? NONE OF THAT HERE, she was ******* feeling it! Im proud of her no matter what!

They are going to praise it in a few years 

6 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

No matter what she does it's just never enough for some people :xcuseme:

Ain't that the ******* truth.  We got a great performance at the VMAs after most of us thought she'd never perform there again, and instead of focusing on that and how happy & confident she was, people have to be downers and ruin things with their pessimism.  So over it. :keshawave:  

9 minutes ago, bloodyblackout said:

You took the words right out of my mouth. 

I think I'm officially done with this place. I'm too old for all the toxicity. 

That's how i feel too, I'm like yo - i'm already 24 ****** years old...this **** is getting tiring, I come here to STAN my booty off ...but instead i am left with a really bad taste in my mouth...yuck lol

I'm glad there's so many of us who truly appreciate Britney as a human-being ,so her performances just naturally are spectacular to us. It's like watching fam up there.. ohh wellllzzzz

Archived