HYPE KILL

RezaCody

23 minutes ago, Queen Kalinda said:

The thinghere is that you should not let it get you.

Truth: Britney made the panties of the entire venue MELT, 2016ney is ******* coming and will have no mercy.

Why should you care about what others who wish her hair, her lips, her eyelashes and the color of her puzeeh lips should be?

twirl2.gif

end dem c*nts with elegance...

omg i remember this gif lmao 

it was a HOT trend in exhale once 

twirl2.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We expected more because of this damn fake insiders or whomever who were spunking about how nor from this earth that performance would be and gushing all the fake rumours about it. Thats why. After watching performance many of us felt disapointed, because was counting or something more.

I just want to say... she could sang at least something. Thats a bit embarrasing. Dancing was the best tho!

5 minutes ago, RezaCody said:

That's how i feel too, I'm like yo - i'm already 24 ****** years old...this **** is getting tiring, I come here to STAN my booty off ...but instead i am left with a really bad taste in my mouth...yuck lol

I'm glad there's so many of us who truly appreciate Britney as a human-being ,so her performances just naturally are spectacular to us. It's like watching fam up there.. ohh wellllzzzz

Amen!

j94h04.gif

4 minutes ago, Froot said:

We expected more because of this damn fake insiders or whomever who were spunking about how nor from this earth that performance would be and gushing all the fake rumours about it. Thats why. After watching performance many of us felt disapointed, because was counting or something more.

I just want to say... she could sang at least something. Thats a bit embarrasing. Dancing was the best tho!

Thats the thing with you exhalers... you ALWAYS expect the ******* most... like yall expect her to fly to the moon... because of "insiders"  --- these "insiders" are 41 year old losers sitting in mommas basement trying to make **** up for their own amusement lol   like why create your own fale expectations.......she was great

18 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Realistically it was NOT good. I was hoping for so much more. Started good then went way south. The GP won't like it. 

Realistically it was.. the **** you think, i'm here lying to myself? I'm sorry that you have bad taste but like i said you can hop off the train... i had  gp at my house, they stanned, I have gp on facebook, they stanning... stop.

13 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

:tifftear:

They really don't know how good they really have it :donewithit:

She was on fire tonight and she overshadowed every other basic performance tonight and I am so very proud of Britney :crying1:

I actually got emotional when I was watching the performance because of just how massive my love is for Britney and I love to see her succeed because she deserves it after all that she's been through :crying11:

From now on I'm gonna ignore the ungrateful and hateful people on here because they aren't worth our time :CPKney:

7 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I feel like u can't be mad or upset at ppl for expecting different things... It doesn't mean they are negative. They just expected more. 

There is a difference of expecting more VERSUS creating a thread to dissect every single move made because it is not to your expectations. those are the people that irk me. 

2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

She was on fire tonight and she overshadowed every other basic performance tonight and I am so very proud of Britney :crying1:

I actually got emotional when I was watching the performance because of just how massive my love is for Britney and I love to see her succeed because she deserves it after all that she's been through :crying11:

From now on I'm gonna ignore the ungrateful and hateful people on here because they aren't worth our time :CPKney:

I was so happy when she performed knowing that people are going to see the Britney that we see in the vegas show. She has improved a lot since last year and people needed to know that. I got emotional towards the end. The song was so good and she was killing the floor choreography and her chemistry with gerold at the end was everything.

49 minutes ago, RezaCody said:

this site is honestly such a downer. i was SO hyped and in love with Britneys performance and so were all my non stanning girlfriends who were over with me...  we were so happy... fast forward 45 mins later thinking damn exhell must be FREAKING OUT WITH JOY... but i come on and see that yall STILL NOT IMPRESSED!?!?!?!?! lmao it just insane to me. I find my self to be a very with it dude and i still can't get it how 'fans' can be so downright awful! what a downer...step off the train... stop being a fan... come with the hate, come with the sassy comebacks because thats all most of you know to do. idc.

I'm so happpy that in real life im surrounded by people who actually love britney and all the effort she does because we know what shes been through, so to those of you outt there ily <3 she rocked it mothafuckaaaaaasssssssss. end rant

:leaving:

Hear you bro!!...

let them die in lemonade hell! :blaughing:

50 minutes ago, RezaCody said:

this site is honestly such a downer. i was SO hyped and in love with Britneys performance and so were all my non stanning girlfriends who were over with me...  we were so happy... fast forward 45 mins later thinking damn exhell must be FREAKING OUT WITH JOY... but i come on and see that yall STILL NOT IMPRESSED!?!?!?!?! lmao it just insane to me. I find my self to be a very with it dude and i still can't get it how 'fans' can be so downright awful! what a downer...step off the train... stop being a fan... come with the hate, come with the sassy comebacks because thats all most of you know to do. idc.

I'm so happpy that in real life im surrounded by people who actually love britney and all the effort she does because we know what shes been through, so to those of you outt there ily <3 she rocked it mothafuckaaaaaasssssssss. end rant

:leaving:

youre so hot if youre upset i can make you ooh if you like

38 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Realistically it was NOT good. I was hoping for so much more. Started good then went way south. The GP won't like it. 

Sis, don't be playing like your opinion is fact. :ririshade1: It's fine if you were expecting more and ended up disappointed - to each their own - but many of us loved it.  And it's getting tons of positive press already, so it clearly isn't the mess you drama queens are making it out to be. :4music1:

34 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I feel like u can't be mad or upset at ppl for expecting different things... It doesn't mean they are negative. They just expected more. 

When you specifically look for things to complain about, like people here do, you're being negative.  There's a lot to like about this performance even if you were disappointed (her confidence, how hot she looked, her dancing, etc.), but they'd rather whine about dumb **** instead of focusing on any positives.  That's what I have a problem with- the constant pessimism.  

29 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

All of this.

nn0k0i.gif

53 minutes ago, RezaCody said:

Thats the thing with you exhalers... you ALWAYS expect the ******* most... like yall expect her to fly to the moon... because of "insiders"  --- these "insiders" are 41 year old losers sitting in mommas basement trying to make **** up for their own amusement lol   like why create your own fale expectations.......she was great

She was very good. She just had just an ok choreo and few moments of embarrasements with her mic. It's definitely not one of her best performances, it's just good. I feel like it could've been better. She tried and her energy and attitude was the best but everything else was not exciting. After BBMA performance I expected sth on the same level.

And insiders makes us messy but everything this era is amazing and the more we eat the more hungry we get. And I expected a large dish but instead got only vegetables - still delicious, but..

Archived