Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, britneysbitch said:

I have a question: I brought the album on ITunes but I also have Apple Music, so does it count towards streaming when I play it on my phone or through Itunes on my computer? :yaknow:

No, you have to use Apple Music!

1 hour ago, spears27 said:

guy, download ZenMate instead of Hola, with Hola my computer was really slow now I changed it to ZenMate and it is fine!!! :riri:

I'll update the original post, thanks!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

If I do end up getting banned, at least people will remember David Archuleta. So, mission accomplished.............:lanacackle:

That's a point where he/she's true, stop being that provocative!:xcuseme: (be just a bit then)

You clearly don't need that to be fun!

Anyways, thanks to update, and can't wait to see the show.

Now we need some streaming links, because people like me which doesn't receive MTV will need it.

This most important performance of ha career.  It been almost a decade since vma07 and she got dragged the hardest I eva see someone drag.  She need to slay to prove to the GP she still a legendary performer especially after BJ and FF robotney.  This so stress:wendycry:. She better not just do vegasney performance, it boring for VMA standard.  She need to get ha crown back :nervousney:

7 hours ago, c.z said:

Is your Chrome and Flash player up to date?

Yes they are!!

4 hours ago, spears27 said:

guy, download ZenMate instead of Hola, with Hola my computer was really slow now I changed it to ZenMate and it is fine!!! :riri:

Thank you!! I'll give it a go :)

why do i keep seeing the regional numbers in spotify even if im using vpn and changed the country to US? 

Invitation - 372k+

Make Me - 28M+

Private Show - 3.7M+

Man On the Moon - 300k+

etc... please confirm if my streams are being counted or not.. 

Archived