Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

Jordan Miller

7 minutes ago, JamieBFan said:

I'm so proud of her and always am! Listen, 2008 seeing her on that gurney with her two boys going through it also.... It's something I've experienced as in seeing my mother lose herself when I was just 9 years old and is still ill today. Britney's gotten herself back out there in front of the fawking world and is doing it!! My respect for this woman will NEVER dampen!!!!!

Plus she just released a spectacular ******* album so I'm going to be like this no matter what on Sunday.

Q1dauIx.gif

Stan *****:wendycry:

7 minutes ago, Jason_BritneyArmy said:

and we should tweet sth after vma too :riri:

Of course good or bad we should 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets start doing it today cause tomorrow i bet shes not gonna check her social media at all shes very spiritual and shes probably gonna go into some trance type of shhh soo lets cheer her on todayyy, im actually gonna cry tomorrow and i dont care what anyone says my baby is doing it guys she fell and she got up and i thought that wasnt happening again im sorry i need to go:sobbing::tiffanycries::gobaby::tifftear::crying1::crying4:

5 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

Lets start doing it today cause tomorrow i bet shes not gonna check her social media at all shes very spiritual and shes probably gonna go into some trance type of shhh soo lets cheer her on todayyy, im actually gonna cry tomorrow and i dont care what anyone says my baby is doing it guys she fell and she got up and i thought that wasnt happening again im sorry i need to go:sobbing::tiffanycries::gobaby::tifftear::crying1::crying4:

You're right we should do it today :wendycry::hype:

2 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Wishing good luck might make her feel like she needs luck...She doesn't need it :) 

:BBMAney:

4 minutes ago, NotEvenHuman said:

Good luck britney! you're gonna own it
giphy.gif

Is this real life ? :lanacackle: but yeah guys #weloveyoubritney is a great clear hashtag the gp can jump on as well please lets do this we need her to have just that little oomph of like like wow ok i know they are waiting for me but they are also cheering me on just some kindness can brighten her day and shift anything that might bother her cause she knows we really care omg im gonna cry again :tiffanycries:

31 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

We can do "BritneyOnVMAs" trend topic or something..or "WeLoveYouBritney"....after the show "ThankYouBritney" ...Wishing good luck feels incesure to me.Maybe it's just me :hehehe:

You're right :tiffsniffle:but she's humble I was so glad when that girl at Iheartradio told her she's Britney Spears :hype:like ***** are u kidding us of course u can do the super bowl alone u are BRITNEY SPEARS and there's only one you:tiffsniffle:

Archived