Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

Jordan Miller

52 minutes ago, mr.amnesia said:

I HAVENT SEEN THIS THREAD HERE IN EXHALE... AND THESE ARE THE ONES I REALLY ENJOY EVERYTIME BRITNEY IS GOING TO THE RED CARPET.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SHE SHOULD WEAR? I WAS THINKING ABOUT A JUMPSUIT CAUSE ITS SOMETHING SHE NEVER USED IN A RED CARPET I BELIEVE... AND IT WOULD LOOK **** AND MATURE... AND LET ME TELL YOU... THE WHITE ONE... IS A VERY GLORIUS LOOK... HAHA... I KNOW THEY DONT LOOK LIKE A WELL DONE PHOTOSHOP BUT ITS JUST TO GET AN IDEA !

14021668_1081486511920149_37994939170528

Creepy...

tumblr_n3iere7elS1tq4of6o1_500.gif

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Tbh I've always liked Christian Siriano's designs and think that he could create something that fits Britney's amazing body well. I know VMAs are usually out there fashion wise but I think this would be kinda cool (don't drag me nnnnnnnn :moorangu:)

NMT7QWE_eu.jpg

Or if the designer that made her post-award outfit from the BBMAs made ha outift again, I'd be happy!

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Tbh I've always liked Christian Siriano's designs and think that he could create something that fits Britney's amazing body well. I know VMAs are usually out there fashion wise but I think this would be kinda cool (don't drag me nnnnnnnn :moorangu:)

NMT7QWE_eu.jpg

Or if the designer that made her post-award outfit from the BBMAs made ha outift again, I'd be happy!

ID BE HAPPY TOO IF SHE WEARS SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THE BABY BLUE ONE... SHE LOOKED SO GOOD !

5 minutes ago, TheGloryBritney said:

Hi guys, MTV is not on the Italian public television anymore then what are the websites where you can watch the award show in a kinda-good quality? Thank you! :idkney:

We definitely need good quality. When I watched the BBA it was awful :embarrassney:

Archived