Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

Jordan Miller

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw Make Me video at the first time on the tv (VH1) and for a second it made me disappointed. But after it ended (and my friend asked "what was this video about tbh") im back in stan mode and im so ******* excited about the VMA's!!!

I hope this will be another iconic night for us and for Britney! :carpoolney:

6 minutes ago, cameronjp said:

I got it! Country set to US and Glory on repeat. Thank you!!

I'm also doing this method. Can you confirm this method will help?

See, I'm not sure about that one. A playlist with only 3 songs is too short and I'm afraid they will consider it as spam after too many plays.

I'm streaming the album in full 24/7 just to be sure!

I HAVENT SEEN THIS THREAD HERE IN EXHALE... AND THESE ARE THE ONES I REALLY ENJOY EVERYTIME BRITNEY IS GOING TO THE RED CARPET.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SHE SHOULD WEAR? I WAS THINKING ABOUT A JUMPSUIT CAUSE ITS SOMETHING SHE NEVER USED IN A RED CARPET I BELIEVE... AND IT WOULD LOOK **** AND MATURE... AND LET ME TELL YOU... THE WHITE ONE... IS A VERY GLORIUS LOOK... HAHA... I KNOW THEY DONT LOOK LIKE A WELL DONE PHOTOSHOP BUT ITS JUST TO GET AN IDEA !

14080050_1081486525253481_1181286826429014021668_1081486511920149_37994939170528

Archived