Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

IM SORRY! I didn't know you spammed the Marina Joyce GIFS on the boards aswell!

But dude. I LOVE THIS GIF ZOMMGGGGGGGGGGGG. Did you make it?????

giphy.gif

DUDE ! Queen Marina debuted on the jordan's hit thread about the news section being under Britney one. With @BratzBitch and you tbh!

I did this gif yesterday and posted it but I knew you didn't see it. Cause there is now way you saw it and didn't comment haha

6 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

Oh yes she's coming for everyone's weave with her upcoming single "Me Against My Garden" feat. Joanne the Scammer @Miss Cootie

giphy.gif

OMG :shake::shake::shake: How come Rihanna is set for the Vanguarde Award ? Queen Marina deserves it asap !

I'm pretty sure it will be an electric performance tbh

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, derick said:

You're right :tiffsniffle:but sheds humble I was so glad when that girl at Iheartradio told her she's Britney Spears :hype:like ***** are u kidding us of course u can do the super bowl alone u are BRITNEY SPEARS and there's only one you:tiffsniffle:

I think the hashtag should be something that doesn't remind her of the VMAS, but the love and support that is around her. plus it seems like we are worried or something if we tweet her good luck, (which we are but who wouldnt be if their fav is performing after so much backlash from their last appearance at the event)

Just now, bboy said:

DUDE ! Queen Marina debuted on the jordan's hit thread about the news section being under Britney one. With @BratzBitch and you tbh!

I did this gif yesterday and posted it but I knew you didn't see it. Cause there is now way you saw it and didn't comment haha

OMG :shake::shake::shake: How come Rihanna is set for the Vanguarde Award ? Queen Marina deserves it asap !

I'm pretty sure it will be an electric performance tbh

IKR? But she will definitely overshadow Rihanna's Award with her outstanding performance and her future hit single 

giphy.gif

Just now, Miss Cootie said:

YAS GAWD!

tumblr_mfn67kdhk91qj73e2o1_400.gif

Before I am an american I am a Sacred Moon Cat!

Btw i wanna build a temple and have not changed even though i am extremely jittery and paranoid.

Slay sis, Marina will bless you with her flawlessness very soon 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, NotEvenHuman said:

I think the hashtag should be something that doesn't remind her of the VMAS, but the love and support that is around her. plus it seems like we are worried or something if we tweet her good luck, (which we are but who wouldnt be if their fav is performing after so much backlash from their last appearance at the event)

#Weloveyoubritney :riri:

#weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  COPY THIS AND PASTE IT ON ALL HER IG PICTURES IMAGINE HER ON HER HOTEL ROOM TODAY OR ON THE WAY TO REHARSALS OPENING TO CHECK HER IG PAGE AND ALL SHE SEES IS #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  :crying1: THIS ISNT REQUESTING ON RADIO OR TWEETING AGAINST A VIDEO THIS IS SUPPORTING THE WOMAN THAT THRU HER MUSIC SUPPORTS US ALL LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN LETS MAKE HER OOH GUYS SHE DESERVES THIS!!!!

Just now, joey4228 said:

What's the name of Marina's new single tbh? I wanna promote it:nydisgust:

It's gonna be "Me Against My Garden" feat Joanne the Scammer, according to my sources

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

Look at that spark in her eyes! Shes bending her knees! 

Right? She's definitely ready to snatch weaves and get that #1 ! 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

#weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  COPY THIS AND PASTE IT ON ALL HER IG PICTURES IMAGINE HER ON HER HOTEL ROOM TODAY OR ON THE WAY TO REHARSALS OPENING TO CHECK HER IG PAGE AND ALL SHE SEES IS #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  :crying1: THIS ISNT REQUESTING ON RADIO OR TWEETING AGAINST A VIDEO THIS IS SUPPORTING THE WOMAN THAT THRU HER MUSIC SUPPORTS US ALL LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN LETS MAKE HER OOH GUYS SHE DESERVES THIS!!!!

love it:clap:

13 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

Is this real life ? :lanacackle: but yeah guys #weloveyoubritney is a great clear hashtag the gp can jump on as well please lets do this we need her to have just that little oomph of like like wow ok i know they are waiting for me but they are also cheering me on just some kindness can brighten her day and shift anything that might bother her cause she knows we really care omg im gonna cry again :tiffanycries:

She's slaying so hard and deserves to know that the best of her is enough for us :hype:

6 minutes ago, Jason_BritneyArmy said:

#Weloveyoubritney :riri:

Love it 

2 minutes ago, Jason_BritneyArmy said:

:hype:

3 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

Stan u ****** flawfree *****:hype::gaspney:

4 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

On it right now....I'm doing this

Archived