Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

Jordan Miller

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Jackk said:

It's giving me grey hair. I'm so nervous for her and worried she's gonna have an anxiety attack and not slay or something. 

Ease my mind plz 

19 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I'm really nervous for her and she of course is nervous as hell I could only imagine what's going through her head.  But she feels confident enough to do it ! So keeping my fingers crossed  

I am nervous too, like I was for the Billboard BUT I am sure she knows she can do it, especially after the successful performance at the BBMA. She won't be alone on stage, G-Eazy will be there for a piece of the song. I am sure she will be totally ok :) Tomorrow, all the medias will be talking about her amazing performance ! BAM !

4 minutes ago, bboy said:

Dude ! You slay ! (as usual...)

@f_rhythm you saw that ?

KWOmxu.gif

No THX BOO

ive also read somewhere that MTV web pages gonna stream the show but dont know if its only preshow or the whole event 

and someone else said type 2016 vma on youtube u might find it in recents uploads

in any case if the link u posted doesnt work make sure u try those above 

-nZ-sm.gif

4 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

No THX BOO

ive also read somewhere that MTV web pages gonna stream the show but dont know if its only preshow or the whole event 

and someone else said type 2016 vma on youtube u might find it in recents uploads

in any case if the link u posted doesnt work make sure u try those above 

-nZ-sm.gif

Thanks dude ! I saw that link in the other thread http://watch.ustvnow.com/details/SH024201490000/6427981

provided by the flawless @chris_fives, if it works it will be really good quality, I watched the whole carpool karaoke on this website the other day

3 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

True. I was looking for a link that streams the dutch MTV (Since they're airing it live), but I couldn't find one yet.

Why don't you make your own live stream on youtube ?

39 minutes ago, Jackk said:

It's giving me grey hair. I'm so nervous for her and worried she's gonna have an anxiety attack and not slay or something. 

Ease my mind plz 

Just think, she slayed the BBMA's, the VMA's like homecoming for her, and clearly she'll be the homecoming queen:BBMAney:

7 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

ya'll are forgetting something 

it's not Golden Globe , Or Oscars or Elton John Party

it's VMAs 

the looks needs to be different and ****

like her 2001 dress

and she should show that gorgeous body she has been workin' on for a year

white-****-short-dress-2016-2017-0.jpg

this is too plain for the VMA.. 

Archived