The original MM video should come out today on Britney's VEVO if the exhale guy was telling the truth

Sleazy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, britneybitch4ever said:

I don't think they video is ever coming. I watched clips and despite loving some of the imagery I thought the video was a mess from a story standpoint, no flow in my opinion, and there was a dead dancer floating in the pool after Brit threw the TV out the window? 

I think they should use the footage though but cut it in a new way. It would be perfect as a backdrop on stage for the VMAs. 

We're missing the intro to the video, verse 2, and the ending, so I'm not sure it's fair to say that it's a mess from a story standpoint. There's more to the story than what we've seen.

But you're definitely right about the footage. It could totally be used as a backdrop for a "high tech performance." I'm really starting to think Moment Factory or Baz Halpin's Silent House Productions has been hired to create something visually spectacular. ;)

"Big movies."

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, baddicted said:

I told y'all it was fake from the beginning but you believed that attention *****. They did try to release it after the petition but it didn't work out. It's dead and BURRIED. 

You're grasping at straws without receipts for the part I bolded :receipts1: When did that happen? I now agree that it's not coming but hadn't heard that before. 

50 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

You're grasping at straws without receipts for the part I bolded :receipts1: When did that happen? I now agree that it's not coming but hadn't heard that before. 

I obviously can't share receipts because of my connections. I never share my info because I'm not allowed to but I shared this one so you wouldn't get your hopes up but y'all did sadly. 

If that was all planned they wouldn't have used G-Eazy's part in the official video anyways. I'm really upset about it but we have to let it go. 

WE HAVE ONE OF BRITNEY'S BEST ERA'S IN A DAMN LONG TIME WITH SOME OF THE MUSIC MUSIC SHE'S EVER DONE AND Y'ALL ARE SITTING HERE MOANING ABOUT A ******* VIDEO

SHE'S DONE CARPOOL,SHE'S DOING VMA'S,RADIO INTERVIEWS,SHE'S TALKING TO THE FANS OVER SOCIAL MEDIA, SHE'S DOING PROMO!!!

SHE'S HAPPY WITH THE MUSIC SHE'S MAKING AND OBVIOUSLY SHE DIDN'T WANT TO PUT OUT THE FIRST VIDEO SO ACCEPT THAT

SHE'S THE HAPPIEST SHE'S BEEN IN A LONG TIME,PLEASE DON'T DO THIS

I CAN'T WITH YOU GUYS

britney-smash.gif?width=500&height=324 

3 hours ago, blueblink said:

shes def preparing something big. remember the BBMA megamix? when it got rave reviews it got uploaded on her vevo like it has its own MV. maybe if this vma performance is epic enough then we got ourselves a new live MV for MM. im ready to move on from the lachapelle version tbh. brit has been a gift that keeps on giving. :crying1: 

Clever! 

Let's do that :carpoolney:

Archived