The original MM video should come out today on Britney's VEVO if the exhale guy was telling the truth

Sleazy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, tsss said:

fans were crying for Rebellion many years and now you tell us to move on after all this mess :letitburn: 
funny a little bit :giggleney: 

let's just focus on vma because the perfomance it's the only thing that's definitely coming 

Please don't challenge what Team B can do :saycheese:

Btw if it premieres tonight at VMA's I don't think it's going to be in the backdrop. I mean I hope it's not cause it's kinda distracting as @blueblink said. The best idea is to release the video when she on the Red Carpet as Nicki Minaj did with Fly few years ago, as Ariana is going to do. Let's cross our fingers! If it's not happening we still have a performance and a flawless album to listen to :CPKney:

1 minute ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

He on universe said that now between VMAs and ihearthradio festival. So don't believe him.

Its not coming! 

I read that. Tbh I don't believe him since he basically left the Exhale and didn't reaply to my messagges. Btw I see no point in releasing the video by the time of iHeartRadio festival. I hope it will leak someday in full and HD sigh

After seeing his post on the other forum, when he said maybe it's coming around the iHeart Festival, i think the whole thing was fake.

It would be good if Britney would release the video today, but she won't, i think we need to accept the thing: the video is scrapped and we won't see it. :otears:

Archived