The original MM video should come out today on Britney's VEVO if the exhale guy was telling the truth

Sleazy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Today or tomorrow or never.it probably wont happen.That bitchhhh,i even had a chat with him here and he seemed nice.i got trolled hard.or maybe he got trolled and then we. :orangu: 

He seemed really nice and different from the usual fake insiders crawling in here. Maybe he did got trolled by his friend. :idkney:

shes def preparing something big. remember the BBMA megamix? when it got rave reviews it got uploaded on her vevo like it has its own MV. maybe if this vma performance is epic enough then we got ourselves a new live MV for MM. im ready to move on from the lachapelle version tbh. brit has been a gift that keeps on giving. :crying1:

im glad i never bashed her during the MM randee video. you guys gotta apologize to her by showing some love during her number :mcry:

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

He seemed really nice and different from the usual fake insiders crawling in here. Maybe he did got trolled by his friend. :idkney:

idk, when his thread was deleted he became angry and complained about his "hit" thread, refusing to listen to why it'd been deleted. His true colours came out - he only wanted a hit thread. He even went on facebook and gloated about it...when in his original thread he said he didnt care about having a hit thread at all :moorangu:

he trolled us all :donewithit:

Whaf if she ends the performance tonight entering a room full of male dancers, just like on the first seconds of Make Me's original video :gaspney:

And then at the same time the video is uploaded to her Vevo channel and it's actually a continuation of the performance :gaspney:

Yall are not ready for that :gaspney:

JK, it's not happening, Make Me's video is buried with Britney's Lucky Magazine wig.

I honestly don't know what to think and what to expect from VMAs. There has been said many different things - from live singing with a band, some technological stuff, only female dancers, performing only Make Me or performing a little medley or finally releasing original MM video to keep up the hype. I just expect something unexpected and trying to keep my expectations mid-low. :idkney:

It would be great move to release original MV today. I think the hype would explode whole universe but I feel like it's burried deep down and dead. If the video is upon us then I kinda feel that we would have some hints of it by now. So probably not.  :donewithit:

Btw new emoticons are ON POINT! :CPKney::rihclap:

I just wanna hope!! I need that video so bad!! Let's hope it's coming, in less than a day we'll see if we will be finally able to get it! It looked like a real masterpiece, it would be a pity scrap/give up on it. Finger crossed, if it comes out Britney will get a 100% sure #1 hit :scalped::wontcry:

In around 15 hours we'll finally know if the rumors were true, or not. I don't care about insiders, I just want the original video! The video we got doesn't do justice to such a great song like MM :gimmemoar:

7 minutes ago, Froot said:

It would be great move to release original MV today. I think the hype would explode whole universe but I feel like it's burried deep down and dead. If the video is upon us then I kinda feel that we would have some hints of it by now. So probably not.  :donewithit:

This!!!

Archived