She's so F**KING adorable

Daveh422

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

:wendycry: but I'm sad she said she's a bad actress an won't do more film I think she's listens to the ******* haters (  especially ones that masquerade his fans ) 

I didn't even watch the whole thing !! She said she'd love to work with pussyfied  ,8?&?&,&?& what's going on in the world that would blow up the planet 

1 minute ago, Satannas said:

Her acting on Crossroads was great, was professional, not bad at all tbh

Right with it being her first I thought she was great 

10 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

:wendycry: but I'm sad she said she's a bad actress an won't do more film I think she's listens to the ******* haters (  especially ones that masquerade his fans ) 

I think she's a very good actress! Especially on Crossroads, How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace, but I think after 2007 she's still battling with self confidence and fear of people... If you notice, her acting after that has not been the same as before the breakdown. It's not her fault really but it sucks she thinks she's bad when she is not. Didn't she wanted to do movies after Femme Fatale?

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Well this forum is filled with nitpickers and negative people :britstare11:

We have some of the biggest stagemoms here.

2 hours ago, Daveh422 said:

I hate to see her say that! She honestly wasn't that bad in Crossroads, especially for a first performance - Zoe and Taryn weren't great either and both have gone on to show great acting skills. She has confidence in certain parts about herself, even in Carpool she was so quiet but when she sang BOMT she sounded so good, but probably shy to sing because of all the hate she got and scrutiny her voice gets :wontcry:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Crossroads was kinda meh, but she was amazing in Will & Grace, How I met your mother etc :mhmsureny:

Btw the comment about her smiling on pictures was so cute :crying1:

Archived