Fans outside of the US: Guide to Buy Glory in US iTunes Store

HenryBai

Please, now that Glory is dropping behind number 2 already, the fans outside of the US must get-together to help the flop US people.

Here's how you buy albums or songs in the iTunes US store:

1. log out your account.

2. go to the App Store in the iTunes (not music, it's app) and select a free App

3. once you press on the free App you choose, it will ask you to sign up/sign in

4. choose sign up using a new email, in this way(free App) it doesn't require you to put in Bank details!

5. GO TO https://www.itunescarddelivery.com/?gclid=CIWMi9jS4s4CFUE_Gwode7oMeg to buy a US gift card, this website will send you the code via email

6. you choose pay through Paypal, in this way you can pay in your currency.

7. go back to iTunes, there's a REDEEM on the right, choose it, and put in the code you received

8. DONE, dollars in your account.

9. BUY GLORY!!!!!! BUY GLORY!!!!!!!!

PLEASE help this southern starbucks loving mother.

PS: IMPORTANT MESSAGE ON HOW TO STREAM EFFICIENTLY (you don't have to stream the whole album!!! )

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/721469-important-spotify-stream-strategies-effective-streaming-helps/#comment-15468178

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, ronron said:

Great thread!!! If only the fans from brazil knew about this 

you can help spread this method honey:kisses2all:

40 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

I already bought mine on amazon.com using an american dealer/market! i got 2 copies and I'm from Austria 

O! and i already got my copy here on my Austrian iTunes 

if your delivery address is outside of the US, it still doesn't count for the US:ohnoney:

3 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

you can help spread this method honey:kisses2all:

if your delivery address is outside of the US, it still doesn't count for the US:ohnoney:

Shut up! Nooooo!!! seriously? ****! I asked exhalers and they told me it does count and they are the one's who gave me the link. NOOOOOOO!!! how hell would u know anyways? 

Just now, sexisreal said:

Shut up! Nooooo!!! seriously? ****! I asked exhalers and they told me it does count and they are the one's who gave me the link. NOOOOOOO!!! how hell would u know anyways? 

Oh actually i was told by a fan on another fansite... I'm not really sure if it counts:idontknowney:, i guess the delivery fees are expensive?

I just hope it counts, not quite sure. Maybe you can try amazon service line to confirm?

but if it doesn't, you can still try the method to buy more digital US versions

1 minute ago, HenryBai said:

Oh actually i was told by a fan on another fansite... I'm not really sure if it counts:idontknowney:, i guess the delivery fees are expensive?

I just hope it counts, not quite sure. Maybe you can try amazon service line to confirm?

but if it doesn't, you can still try the method to buy more digital US versions

OK Seriously!!! u freaked the **** out of me... I'm sure it does count because you bought it from the US market. 

Archived