Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Daszkowski said:

HaH, gay club in Wrocław (Poland) , has just announced that they will throw Britney Spears party on 30th of September.  :hype:

2ywedfb.jpg

Pulse (the club that had the shooting) used to do a huge Britney event every time she released an album, so much fun.

The Circus party was insane, I made all my friends go including the straights. And made them all wear pink :unreal:

I've wanted another urban album from her since b/o and every era we would get info from producers that the album was urban And everytime it was released it was pop/edm/etc. but after bj I lost hope...her vocals are better than ever and she is so present I've stanned since bomt and this is really emotional knowing all she's been thru we waited forever and primeney is BACK:hype:

im sorry I didn't listen to any leaks so I've been skull dragged:tiffsniffle:

Guys. I want to forget about Britney Jean (except for certain songs). Glory is do fresh and current. This is what we are talking about. I really feel Britney is back. Her vocals are like in the zone era!!! I really think the public will respect her and she will get recognition for this. Glory iscwhst Britney Jean should have beeb. Production is top notch. I am amazed as I type this. I'm lidtebubg to the album right now. 

You guys agree with me? I'm from the UK and will help promote this. 

The vocals, the passion for music, the confidence, the promo performances yet to come.

I'm ******* slayed, the carpool karaoke topped it off, seeing Britney's sweet personality and how humble she is. She's been through so much yet she's still slaying lives to this day, and still remaining humble given all she's achieved.

paola.gif

Archived