Free Her

IconicShow

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like the whole "I'm not Britney" attitude that Avril Lavigne had at the beginning of her career.. Life wtf? of course you're not Britney, Britney is humble, nice, beautiful, has worked her *** off since she was a little girl, she is a worldwide icon, multiplatinum album seller. She is a legend.

And then, I laughed when Avril dropped out Hello Kitty, cuz she always was talking **** about pop music, and that song is lame. :truthtea:

3 minutes ago, Zinaida Zazekina said:

I didn't like the whole "I'm not Britney" attitude that Avril Lavigne had at the beginning of her career.. Life wtf? of course you're not Britney, Britney is humble, nice, beautiful, has worked her *** off since she was a little girl, she is a worldwide icon, multiplatinum album seller. She is a legend.

And then, I laughed when Avril dropped out Hello Kitty, cuz she always was talking **** about pop music, and that song is lame. :truthtea:

Drag ha and I know she was trying to be the Anti Britney and in turn her career tanked musically and Britney continues to do better than ha.

2 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

Avril likes Britney now tho. She went to POM and isn't reserved anymore with her sexuality like in the beginning, which is probably why she said those mean things. So she's off the hook. She has confessed her sins:chershade:

**** the other people though they can burn in hell:cigney:

I almost forgot this guy too,

sharNjason.jpg

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

We're so built up on so many things Britney i.e. Glory, VMA's, Make Me Video fiasco, Carpool Karaoke, BBC Radio Interview, let's get out our frustrations- Toward other people that have done Britney wrong, shaded ha.

It's a free for all, come spill that Louisiana southern tea and throw that shade huntys.

Here are some candidates and feel free to post your own with receipts please in case a member doesn't know about it.

Lil-Kim-then-and-now-2011.jpg154596564.jpg

Is that Lim Kim? Who's the second *****?

and whay did they say about Britney?

:receipts2:

43 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

Oh...:cigney:

How did he shade her..? She's the reason anybody even knows who he is, so it's funny if he has the nerve to shade her:chershade:

He literally gave an entire rundown of their 'honeymoon night' to-- was it Star? I can't remember, but there are still things he claimed that are burned into my brain for all of eternity. I'm also pretty sure he ran off at the mouth about her negatively to a few others, too.

• 3 years later...

Archived