Free Her

IconicShow

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

who's that ***** on the 3rd pic :juggingu:
+Kanye is a moron and that Perez **** is the ugliest **** i've ever seen in my entire life:beynah:
and the guy?-girl? have no idea who that is next to Kanye looks like a cheaply made made in China mannequin:juggingu:
I feel better now :truthtea:

Pretty Gurls feature Iggy Iggs the one next to Kanye is Tamar Braxton ex The Real co host and singer. Sister to Toni Braxton shaded BJ's sales Vs. hers

6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Pink? Shes a britney stan isnt she

Now days she pretends to be but she has a history of shading Britney.

6 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

iwlx6a-l-610x610-make-real-adrienne+bail

qfxawjsdwg20rhp1oqdi.gif

Adrienne Bailon X Factor the season Britney was on she Co Hosts talk show The Real and said "Britney can't hold conversations"

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

I'm laughing at Kid Rock being here. Like, does anyone even give a **** about him anymore? I would have been less surprised if it'd been Eminem, tbh.

That fourth can absolutely go choke, though. One hundred percent sincerely there. Perez's ugly ***, too.

I'm kinda surprised to even recognized floprock.

10 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Now days she pretends to be but she has a history of shading Britney.

Adrienne Bailon X Factor the season Britney was on she Co Hosts talk show The Real and said "Britney can't hold conversations"

THATS ADRIENNE BAILON!? What in the Sam Heck happened?

She looks like a completely different human, I never would've recognized her

13 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:lanacackle:

In hindsight, it's so ironic that his potshot at Britney was asking what she was doing hosting SNL too. Where are you now, floprock. You gotta let me know.

He said this as well:

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2013/06/kid_rock_tees_off_on_justin_bi.html

Kid Rock tees off on Justin Bieber, Britney Spears in GQ Magazine;

Rock on Spears: ""Poor girl. Turned into a space cadet. That dead stare, just (bleeping) like someone stole her soul..."

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

He said this as well:

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2013/06/kid_rock_tees_off_on_justin_bi.html

Kid Rock tees off on Justin Bieber, Britney Spears in GQ Magazine;

Rock on Spears: ""Poor girl. Turned into a space cadet. That dead stare, just (bleeping) like someone stole her soul..."

Kid Rock's career is based on bashing actually successful people, how sad :truthtea:

Archived