Turn The Lights Out - Elle Vee link

? - Kerli link

? - Rock Mafia link

? - Wade Martin (rumor) link

? - Yellow Claw (rumor) link

? - Diplo (rumor) link

? - Skrillex (rumor) link

-

[If we get a new song on Japanese version, and not a remix, we will have 18 songs, and it maybe can be from one of these producers]

[Not official titles]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. There isn't a song called "Rose".

2. Matthew Koma said his song channels (is inspired by) a band named Squeeze, it's not the song title.

3. Alex da Kid was making a reference to a song he and Britney liked called "Chicka Boom", it's not the song title either.

4. Turn the Lights On was sent in and rejected, Vapors never was.

The title Rose was never confirmed she just said the Rose reminded her of the song she was talking about also we don't know if she even recorded with Danja and some others! 

I want the Mattew Koma track he said had a 70's vibe and had orchestra instruments....... Maybe it will be a bonus on the Japanese edition! 

Anyways I want a lot of the Glory leftovers to leak 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

1. There isn't a song called "Rose".

2. Matthew Koma said his song channels (is inspired by) a band named Squeeze, it's not the song title.

3. Alex da Kid was making a reference to a song he and Britney liked called "Chicka Boom", it's not the song title either.

4. Turn the Lights On was sent in and rejected, Vapors never was.

I know, that's why I wrote rejects in the title and I wrote that these aren't the official titles, it's just to people remember instead of need to click in the link 

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

I'm extremely worried because Camila Cabello has a song coming out called Roses with Cashmere Cat and as we all know, Britney also worked with Cashmere Cat. I hope it's not the same song. :crying4:

According to Britney, she herself wrote it so if it's that song (very unlikely) we'll know.

Archived