I just H-A-T-E her...

freaky

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Complain complain complain! I have never seen a fan base ***** and bash the person they supposedly like so much! Honestly if I was Britney I would be like **** you and stop doing anything at all because y'all don't deserve it! This woman has been through hell and back and she's finally happy again not to mention she's given so much but it's never going to be enough.....it's really so sad tbh! 

When nobody talk about her, it means her career is officially over. People complain doesn't mean they hate her, bash her. Just because they care about her as well as her career. You said if u were britney, u would stop doing anything because we don't deserve it. Oh honey, please, do u think Britney making music just for her fan? No. It's for her career and for her money too. So don't talk like u r a angle and we r evils. You love britney by ur way and so we are. 

:NYschool:

1 minute ago, ky_kisken said:

When nobody talk about her, it means her career is officially over. People complain doesn't mean they hate her, bash her. Just because they care about her as well as her career. You said if u were britney, u would stop doing anything because we don't deserve it. Oh honey, please, do u think Britney making music just for her fan? No. It's for her career and for her money too. So don't talk like u r a angle and we r evils. You love britney by ur way and so we are. 

Preach!

45 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I wish can get her "in the zone" team back they were flawless and knew how to make this ***** move!!!

thats never gonna happen. 

But Circus era choreo with the energy she has now will do and will slay!

It's like the last 2 choreographers are zumbo teachers in their spare time :eheeek:

1 hour ago, timito said:

I miss brian friedman. I think he is soo good. I mean slave for you choreography is one of the most iconic ones. Wish he could come back. 

her choreographies are kinda hard for britney i think it's the reason why he don't work with britney :dontlike:

3 minutes ago, LWD said:

thats never gonna happen. 

But Circus era choreo with the energy she has now will do and will slay!

It's like the last 2 choreographers are zumbo teachers in their spare time :eheeek:

Well he's dead, you gotta move on!

But honestly... I don't get the big complaint, though the choreography of yesterday aren't Slave or MATM... they are some of her good work sinc the circus era I mean... I don't knwo what people want... going back 20 years before won't happen... she is serving her best work since 2006... Go watch the circus tour one more time and ... compare it to DYWCO... i mean... come on... you are blinded by the nostalgia

11 minutes ago, ky_kisken said:

Girl... No. :notatall:  It's fine to be disappointed, but so much of the **** on here goes way past that.  People are just looking for any excuse to have a meltdown.  That's all there is to it.

What is she supposed to do? Walk around the stage naked covered in red glitter whipping her dancers ala Work ***** while twerking in front of the audience? 

If that's the way she feels her song, then let her be. :truthtea:

P.S. Everyone here clearly forgot the outstanding Womanzier performance from the Femme Fatale Tour, i see...:surething:

1 hour ago, Jackk said:

Preach it! The music video and the new choreo for make me gives the song a bad image! Mm is so ******* flawless but it's becoming tainted with the lackluster **** they're doing to it. 

On a side note, DYWCO is a pretty decent performance but I agree the recycled moves are becoming so old. 

She's so determined to destroy the bloody song.

3 minutes ago, LWD said:

true, but there are more and better ones than the ones she's using since then. :xcuseme:

she's BRITNEY SPEARS she needs Janet type choreo, not Lady Gaga choreo.

I think what we had yesterday is pretty much the level of modern Janet TBH, The only thing i notice is that make me wasn't on point yet, brit and her dancers weren't sync Though DYWCO was flawless.. What do you want??? shall she go all arounf the place and make random splits like a desperate drag queen?

2 minutes ago, Blackout Fan said:

I think what we had yesterday is pretty much the level of modern Janet TBH, The only thing i notice is that make me wasn't on point yet, brit and her dancers weren't sync Though DYWCO was flawless.. What do you want??? shall she go all arounf the place and make random splits like a desperate drag queen?

sorry but you can't be serious if you think the POM choreo is the same level as the Janet video you posted. 

I'm not attacking Britney, but her choreographers. She needs better ones. :arianabye:

7 minutes ago, LWD said:

sorry but you can't be serious if you think the POM choreo is the same level as the Janet video you posted. 

I'm not attacking Britney, but her choreographers. She needs better ones. :arianabye:

Well I do, as performances, I find brit's ones more entertaining, as a dancer... well I have to admit Janet is better though

1 hour ago, Jackk said:

"Grow up" says the guy with a shirtless picture as his AVI whilst posting on a britney spears forum :jackk: the self drag doe!

He's not the one making 71615 threads about being so mad about choreo. It wasn't even that bad of a comment, stop trying to instigate drama. You're not even showing your face :orly:

2 hours ago, LanaBrit said:

her choreographies are kinda hard for britney i think it's the reason why he don't work with britney :dontlike:

She could handle his stuff now.  She needs someone like him who's gonna challenge her, tbh. This basic *** choreo she's getting for PoM is an insult to her current abilities.

Archived