Jump to content

I just H-A-T-E her...


freaky

Recommended Posts

choreographer so much, I cannot handle this hatred inside of me :nyheadache: 

Those same repetitive moves are just killing me and they just remind me of a teenager who performs the choreo, which her 55-year-old PE teacher taught, at an end of year show at secondary school. 

How worse could her MM and DYWCO choreos be?  I cannot believe that they just recycled the 3 performance :smokney2: 

She is physically at her best, her energy literally rocks but that ***** somehow cannot see her potential and just comes up with silly choreos, Britney could have been slaying our miserable lives with some average choreos or even without any choreos at all! Let her be herself and rock the stage already :crying2: 

I cannot believe how they managed to find a worse choreographer than so-called The Squared Division, I thought they sucked but the new one is far worse. 

Link to comment
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know!!!! Even the IG post about vogue shows how bad her dance moves are! Even in a stupid video. I truly don't know what it's happening with her. She has shown that she can truly dance and move very well, but she just doesn't care that much. And I don't know why of her team (including dancers) can't tell her that she is so bad and it's not her at all! :ehno:

Link to comment

Preach it! The music video and the new choreo for make me gives the song a bad image! Mm is so ******* flawless but it's becoming tainted with the lackluster **** they're doing to it. 

On a side note, DYWCO is a pretty decent performance but I agree the recycled moves are becoming so old. 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, freaky said:

choreographer so much, I cannot handle this hatred inside of me :nyheadache: 

Those same repetitive moves are just killing me and they just remind me of a teenager who performs the choreo, which her 55-year-old PE teacher taught, at an end of year show at secondary school. 

How worse could her MM and DYWCO choreos be?  I cannot believe that they just recycled the 3 performance :smokney2: 

She is physically at her best, her energy literally rocks but that ***** somehow cannot see her potential and just comes up with silly choreos, Britney could have been slaying our miserable lives with some average choreos or even without any choreos at all! Let her be herself and rock the stage already :crying2: 

I cannot believe how they managed to find a worse choreographer than so-called The Squared Division, I thought they sucked but the new one is far worse. 

You need to grow up dear, there are more important things in life, how old are you? 13? :weusay::mj:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Brian I said:

I know!!!! Even the IG post about vogue shows how bad her dance moves are! Even in a stupid video. I truly don't know what it's happening with her. She has shown that she can truly dance and move very well, but she just doesn't care that much. And I don't know why of her team (including dancers) can't tell her that she is so bad and it's not her at all! :ehno:

She was having fun with her niece :xcuseme:

Link to comment

Grow up! That IG post of her dancing to Madonna is not to show off her fantastic dancemoves... She is dancing with a kid over there, its not like you expert her to twerk around with a kid next to her. Its Britney as a person, not Britney the performer. I wish we could look more to her as a person instead of keep on bashing on her career! If you are so negative then what the hell are you doing here?

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Jackk said:

Preach it! The music video and the new choreo for make me gives the song a bad image! Mm is so ******* flawless but it's becoming tainted with the lackluster **** they're doing to it. 

On a side note, DYWCO is a pretty decent performance but I agree the recycled moves are becoming so old. 

I know right. I can't stop visualising that cheezy lame *** fat guy scene "choreo" when I hear the song. :wontcry:

 

I'm like "delete it fat delete it!!!!" :rihit:

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, BrandonBs said:

Its britney fault. She lacks fluidity also she doesnt want to rehearse.

if you want to be the best in your job you need to rehearse but... you know she doesnt care

 

 

So, why are you a fan again? Go bash someone else!

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...