I just H-A-T-E her...

freaky

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My problem with the choreography is that a lot of it is so basic and amateur.  That **** was ok for 2013 Britney, but she's stepped it up so much since then and she needs choreo to show that.  She's better than this! :tifftear: 

I do like the choreo in the fun performances like 'DYWCO?' and 'Pretty Girls' (RIP).  It's cute. 

Ok so you guys expected her to learn a whole brand new set of complicated choreography in such a short space of time.

You guys are delusinsional and competely underestimate the level of effort required to put on these Vegas shows plus rehearse for VMAs and iHeart.

As for complaining about reusing 3's choreography, I don't see y'all complaining that she's still doing the original Slave moves over 10 years later...

go get a life

Complain complain complain! I have never seen a fan base ***** and bash the person they supposedly like so much! Honestly if I was Britney I would be like **** you and stop doing anything at all because y'all don't deserve it! This woman has been through hell and back and she's finally happy again not to mention she's given so much but it's never going to be enough.....it's really so sad tbh! 

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Complain complain complain! I have never seen a fan base ***** and bash the person they supposedly like so much! Honestly if I was Britney I would be like **** you and stop doing anything at all because y'all don't deserve it! This woman has been through hell and back and she's finally happy again not to mention she's given so much but it's never going to be enough.....it's really so sad tbh! 

You should improve your reading skills, I'm not bashing her at all. 

It's not her choreographer tho, IT'S HER!! IT'S ALL ******* BRITNEY!!! The choreographer had the choreo from the Instagram video, and guess what Britney decided to change it, like she did with Mannequin and like she did with Toxic for POM. Blame her she never wants to do anything challenging anymore. Good luck with that VMA performance tho with that choreography Britney. Ruin that legacy girl!!! :britstare11:

16 minutes ago, #Blackout said:

I'm hoping she's saving the better performance for the VMAS :sickofu:

But what's the point if she goes on stage and performed that for HER OWN FANS at her OWN SHOW. :britstare11:

2 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

You are indirectly. Britney isn't a robot, she has input in the choreography as well.

Right which only consists of arms swinging and stiff movements. Good Job Brit!! :bwink:

41 minutes ago, timito said:

I miss brian friedman. I think he is soo good. I mean slave for you choreography is one of the most iconic ones. Wish he could come back. 

Yes hes good he did FFT

But its Britney problem that she doesnt want hard choreo

He even said it 

it is not the choreographers fault. britney decides in the end what she wants to do and what not. she knows the original choreo that was made for the first music video but she decided not to use it. 

i dont mind, i actually think she doesnt want to give 100% for 90 minutes anymore because thats quite exhausting and im actually okay with that. im sure she will do a lot more for a 5 min performance 

Archived