I just H-A-T-E her...

freaky

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, freaky said:

choreographer so much, I cannot handle this hatred inside of me :nyheadache: 

Those same repetitive moves are just killing me and they just remind me of a teenager who performs the choreo, which her 55-year-old PE teacher taught, at an end of year show at secondary school. 

How worse could her MM and DYWCO choreos be?  I cannot believe that they just recycled the 3 performance :smokney2: 

She is physically at her best, her energy literally rocks but that ***** somehow cannot see her potential and just comes up with silly choreos, Britney could have been slaying our miserable lives with some average choreos or even without any choreos at all! Let her be herself and rock the stage already :crying2: 

I cannot believe how they managed to find a worse choreographer than so-called The Squared Division, I thought they sucked but the new one is far worse. 

That choreo with Lexi slated TBH :myjam:

2 hours ago, On the Scene said:

It's a combination of the choreographer being...well...not that great, AND Britney having this odd way of moving nowadays (on stage, in her dance classes, dancing for fun in IG videos, etc). Like I watch and I'm entertained, but at the same time I keep hoping for more. 

Finally someone who's not blind. "And Britney having this odd way of moving nowadays". Idk if she gets nervous or if it's just her, but she's ALWAYS out of sync with her dancers, she's always faster than them and has been doing the movements so robotically. I don't understand, seriously...

4 hours ago, freaky said:

choreographer so much, I cannot handle this hatred inside of me :nyheadache: 

Those same repetitive moves are just killing me and they just remind me of a teenager who performs the choreo, which her 55-year-old PE teacher taught, at an end of year show at secondary school. 

How worse could her MM and DYWCO choreos be?  I cannot believe that they just recycled the 3 performance :smokney2: 

She is physically at her best, her energy literally rocks but that ***** somehow cannot see her potential and just comes up with silly choreos, Britney could have been slaying our miserable lives with some average choreos or even without any choreos at all! Let her be herself and rock the stage already :crying2: 

I cannot believe how they managed to find a worse choreographer than so-called The Squared Division, I thought they sucked but the new one is far worse. 

AMEN I F'ING KNOW.

I'm tired of everyone assuming we're coming for Britney, Britney could slay us all if she was given decent routines. Instead, she's given whatever that Make Me routine was :nyheadache: recycled props and costumes for new songs UGH

The energy she has is CRAZY through the roof she wants raised. Like I want to see her slay us all, I hope they're just saving it for the VMAs, but I don't know to be honest with Charm still around :wendycry:

I literally am so shocked I actually miss those squared division fools :usher:

2 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

AMEN I F'ING KNOW.

I'm tired of everyone assuming we're coming for Britney, Britney could slay us all if she was given decent routines. Instead, she's given whatever that Make Me routine was :nyheadache: recycled props and costumes for new songs UGH

The energy she has is CRAZY through the roof she wants raised. Like I want to see her slay us all, I hope they're just saving it for the VMAs, but I don't know to be honest with Charm still around :wendycry:

I literally am so shocked I actually miss those squared division fools :usher:

I agree with you 100% :cooltshirt:

4 hours ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

She was having fun with her niece :xcuseme:

Thank you for mentioning that because that is exactly what I saw too. It wasn't meant to be a killer post (the IG post) just silly and fun. That is Brit at heart. Cmon guys you know that! She's Nerdney.  

As far as the Make Me and Do You Wanna Come Over additions to POM I'm not mad about those two last night at all. There's no excuse for lyrical mistakes - I do agree there. Boil it down to nerves though and we know how nervous she still gets to this very day. Yes, she is a professional and has done this 1000s of times over, but she was probably hoping for a wonderous reaction and that is what she got. The crowd went nuts!! I know full well she will be stellar on VMAS night and on top of her game. Brit knows how to work a live camera, we've seen it for years and years now. There's no way they'd throw a performance up there without it being as close to perfection as possible. My guess is they've focused more in rehearsals for the VMAS and thus staging the numbers at POM kind of came secondary. The 3 props work well in Do You Wanna Come Over btw. Hello, I mean that grope she does up the front of Mikey Pestante whilst on the prop...Hot damn! 

something weird also happened to britney too she lacks the sense of natural rhythm .. when u watch her and her dancers britney is never doing exactly what theyre doing.. shes stiff .. she used to be so fluid its really bizarre bc talent like that doesn't just go away...

5 hours ago, Jackk said:

"Grow up" says the guy with a shirtless picture as his AVI whilst posting on a britney spears forum :jackk: the self drag doe!

I don't see any problem with shirtless men Avis :queenflopga: It's his choice, and the same should be allowed for women as well. #Instagram.

1 hour ago, hawkinsolsen said:

Thank you for mentioning that because that is exactly what I saw too. It wasn't meant to be a killer post (the IG post) just silly and fun. That is Brit at heart. Cmon guys you know that! She's Nerdney.  

I really don't get some of the idiots on here! That loser was expecting her to put on a full on routine in her dressing room with her niece? :madonna:

29 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

Hes never coming back after the army dragged him for HIAM choreo, his scalp has never recovered

he also tweeted "i don't teach chairography" lol. i feel bad though he expected brit to be on her A game and she didnt deliver id be pissed too

8 hours ago, joey4228 said:

Poor Lexie, she did her best.:lanacackle:

344t9c1.gif

Listen, I could get the being upset about the choreo for MM (I personally liked the choreo for DYWCO, though yes, it is recycled), but freaking out at her for not dancing her best when she's having fun with her niece? Smdh.

Archived