You guys are aware that nothing goes through without Britney approval

Cappycorn87

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/17/2016 at 11:02 AM, grevan said:

I think we have to consider that Britney probably doesn't even care to have control over certain things. In the POM docu she pretends to pick the setlist, and oh fart! can't even think of names to her own songs. She doesn't take anything too seriously. She is just a sweet simple southern girl with a u inquest voice who likes to dance and we love to watch her. 

Wow we a fans, really thought so little of her...

this thinking kept her in this situation, we’re just as responsible as the gp and media for turning a blind eye when clearly saw something wasn’t right 

On 8/17/2016 at 3:07 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney runs the ship

Her teams work for her, not the other way around.

I say this because some of you think that her team makes all the decisions for her which is obviously false.  Some of you make the mistake of thinking her team is the reason why she never speaks on certain things in interviews.  There's an obvious reason why you will never hear Britney speak on her breakdown, exes, conservatorship and other things.

Simply because she does not want to talk about those things and it's none of our business, which is why she has it set up that interviewers can not ask her about those things(intrude on her personal business).

This didn't age well

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I was not educated on the conservatorship back then and just bought into the narrative her team sold to the world

Nobody was darling :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

People just don't look at the date of the original post and offend others which is quite unfair...:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Archived