You guys are aware that nothing goes through without Britney approval

Cappycorn87

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Nah her team makes 80% of her decisions, they provide interviewers and reporters with questions they can ask her. Everything has to go through her team first for approval. It's not the other way around, I wish It was but it's not let's be real. I wish she had more control and was free, and can speak for herself but they act as if she can't which worries me. I don't know if you know what CONSERVATOR-SHIP means, but it means she does not really have that much control over her life. I know you're just trying to praise her and kiss her *** but she's not free and she's still under a C-SHIP look up what it means and you'll have you're answer. Don't be delusional and this is coming from a britney fan who's loved her and has been there since BOMT. I mean when she get's a boyfriend they are forced to sign a Confidentiality agreement and she's had 3 in 3 years. Something still isn't right, but yes she's in a better place. 

Didn't read after 80% of....girl, they know what she likes and what she doesn't after all these years. Do you think that Britney has to deal with all the reporters and interviewers herself? No

34 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Nah her team makes 80% of her decisions, they provide interviewers and reporters with questions they can ask her. Everything has to go through her team first for approval. It's not the other way around, I wish It was but it's not let's be real. I wish she had more control and was free, and can speak for herself but they act as if she can't which worries me. I don't know if you know what CONSERVATOR-SHIP means, but it means she does not really have that much control over her life. I know you're just trying to praise her and kiss her *** but she's not free and she's still under a C-SHIP look up what it means and you'll have you're answer. Don't be delusional and this is coming from a britney fan who's loved her and has been there since BOMT. I mean when she get's a boyfriend they are forced to sign a Confidentiality agreement and she's had 3 in 3 years. Something still isn't right, but yes she's in a better place. 

You obviously don't know that all celebs make those in their circle whether it be employees, lovers or whatever sign confidentially agreement.  There's an obvious reason why you don't hear those folks running their mouths.

I think we have to consider that Britney probably doesn't even care to have control over certain things. In the POM docu she pretends to pick the setlist, and oh fart! can't even think of names to her own songs. She doesn't take anything too seriously. She is just a sweet simple southern girl with a u inquest voice who likes to dance and we love to watch her. 

People here talk like they have inside information and work on her team. Face the reality people...no one knows exactly what she has control over when it comes to her career.  I was always under the assumption the conservatorship on the business side just controlled the finances.

There is so much speculation when it comes to Britney, very secretive stuff.  But I'm here for her music and other creative adventures and I believe she will at least have a huge amount of input on that. 

Come on guys, conservatorship does not equal being kidnaped!!!

I mean, i really think she makes decisions in her career because everything seems to be just as Britney wanted and needed for such a long time:

Not doing many live tv performances nor promo nor almost anything but vegas, which lets her have lots of free time with her boys and family while she keeps on doing what she loves.

And i am sure even a psicologist has an advice and a say in all this, and that every piece is being moved in order for her to be happy and healthy.

If it was 2011 i would have said the opossite, but everything changed since then.

If Britney wanted to quit she would just quit, a conservatorship does not mean that they can abuse of her and having her kidnaped and working for them 

2 hours ago, I'mAMomNow said:

Man, how old are some of y'all to be so delusional? I stan for this ***** like no other but I also realize that Britney is a product, a "brand". While she may have input into creative and business decisions, she's not the final say. She even said it so herself in FTR. She stated that things you would think she'd get her way on, she doesn't. On the flip side, she admitted to getting her way on unexpected stuff. She may have a stake in things if she's investing her own money, but it's the label that's making the capital investment. Money talks. 

Right... I have always found that quote from FTR pretty interesting. It seems clear that she is implying that her personal life is restricted in ways she thinks is unfair. But maybe her point about getting her way in situations you wouldn't expect implies that she has more control over her professional life than over her personal one? Idk I'm just sort of theorizing here.

Of course, I'm hesitant to put too much stalk in things she said during the filming of FTR in 2008 as they apply to her life and career in 2016. It's definitely possible that she has garnered more freedom than she had in the immediate aftermath of her breakdown (even with the conservatorship still being in place).

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Well that's true.

If she wanted to talk about her breakdown, she would do it. If she wanted to promote more, she would do it :yaknow:

Her conservatorship is MOSTLY a business conservatorship now, they handle her money.

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

I think Britney is allowed to have as much control of her career as she wants it's just why bother when you have a team that can pretty much set everything up for you,  I do however think she's had more say and control of this album than previous years. 

When thinking of control think like this,  her team tell her When to work, dates for pom,  dates for promo,  and sort out when she Can go on holiday,  

She decides what she wants to wear. Or a scene she wants cut,  or. Scene she wants in, she Decides what video concepts she likes,  she helps write the music,  

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

The next day she announces her albums release date directly to her fans..  Either her team,  sorted the date quickly FOR HER and told her,  so she can tell her fans herself ,  or SHE decided to tell us a more appropriate time for her. 

When thinking of control think like this,  her team tell her When to work, dates for pom,  dates for promo,  and sort out when she Can go on holiday,  

I believe the Ryan Seacrest interview was actually recorded before the Australian interview, even thought they were broadcast in the opposite order. In it, she says, "My mom brought me over some teacups..." but Lynn didn't appear to be with her in Hawaii.

I can't remember if she revealed the date on Seacrest as an "exclusive," but I remember her saying more to Ryan about it than in the Australian interview.

Just throwing that out there. :lmao:

• 4 years later...
On 8/17/2016 at 3:28 PM, Jackk said:

You do realise britney is under a conservatorship which literally means she doesn't get the final say over anything? That's kind of the point...?

God this fan base is stupid sometimes. 

Predicted #freeBritney in 2016 :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

We stan :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Archived