You guys are aware that nothing goes through without Britney approval

Cappycorn87

On 8/17/2016 at 3:51 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I bet they manipulate to make her believe she takes the decision, like when "she decided" it was better not to include Alien on the POM show, when she really wanted it to be in the setlist, but they all pushed her with their long faces and bitter comments.

Predicted corruption in her team in 2016:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Slay us one more time hun :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/17/2016 at 9:07 AM, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney runs the ship

Her teams work for her, not the other way around.

I say this because some of you think that her team makes all the decisions for her which is obviously false.  Some of you make the mistake of thinking her team is the reason why she never speaks on certain things in interviews.  There's an obvious reason why you will never hear Britney speak on her breakdown, exes, conservatorship and other things.

Simply because she does not want to talk about those things and it's none of our business, which is why she has it set up that interviewers can not ask her about those things(intrude on her personal business).

this didnt age well. lol

On 8/17/2016 at 3:28 PM, Jackk said:

You do realise britney is under a conservatorship which literally means she doesn't get the final say over anything? That's kind of the point...?

God this fan base is stupid sometimes. 

Extremely stupid 2016 thread. 

• Super Mods

This aged worse than sour milk :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It also proves how delusional some of Britney fans are, even back then some people were oblivious to the fact she was a slave and claimed she runs the ship. You can still see people like these nowadays, delusion at its best.

Now which one of yall the f bumped this thread? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think the problem isn’t that Britney refuses to talk about certain things, it’s more or less what can happen if she does. I think they’re protecting her from the media as it really screwed with her. I think today that Britney is wise and strong enough to speak openly but also cut the chord when she’s done. I get why they’d want to protect her but the level of control is more like silencing her and that’s just as bad on the complete other end of the spectrum. I’m sure she can find a healthy balance if allowed. 

Archived