Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What it worries me is that she usually needs some time to get rid of her shyness and be confident and comfortable which was fine in the BBMAs with the medley cause it lasted 7 minutes.. She had 2 minutes to be stiff and 4 minutes to slay. But what would have been the reactions if the performance had been just 3 minutes, 2 of them being stiff..?

Now she'll only have one song.. I hope she overcomes her panic in 20 seconds..

Look I love the do you wanna come over performance and if that's in the vmas I'm fine but that make me performance was mediocre at its best. I just wish Britney fans was just as cool as beyonce and Rihanna to see what I was talking about yesterday but you guys are ******* faded and a kiss ***. Make me performance was alright it's just Brit needs to spice it up and maybe her next show it wouldn't be as arwkard.   

You guys are funny as **** if you think I'm dissing Britney because I'm not...it's my observation

I'm praying Britney is doing the choreography from that rehearsal and doing it exactly like in that rehearsal however I'm expecting that basic *** performance from Vegas and g easy added in the mix....she will be dragged so hard...oh well I still love u Britney tap those knees sis:hype:

Archived