Gifs: Make Me Original Video Appreciation

makemefirstversion

Honestly, the video looks boring and meaningless.  The only good thing is she looked amazing, she's serving classic Britney face, and everyone's choreography is on point.  Other than that, it looks like more like a Dirrty-era Christina Aguilera video instead.  If they scraped the G-Eazy scene and the pool scene, and maybe added some sort of story element to it, it could have actually worked.  I wish they did that instead of scrapping the whole thing.

And wtf is this editing :orangu: :

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just when you think we're screwed over as a fan base?? ...... where do we start from?? ........we were ROBBED . No and she even posted a pic from the set . And we were excited and then it gets scrapped . And it gets replaced with the WORST video of her career . Not even gimme more the second version was that bad . And the it affected the entire era . 

I will forever be bitter . FOREVER. :disappointed:

• Super Mods
On 9/6/2018 at 7:32 PM, jennyj said:

Honestly, the video looks boring and meaningless.  The only good thing is she looked amazing, she's serving classic Britney face, and everyone's choreography is on point.  Other than that, it looks like more like a Dirrty-era Christina Aguilera video instead.  If they scraped the G-Eazy scene and the pool scene, and maybe added some sort of story element to it, it could have actually worked.  I wish they did that instead of scrapping the whole thing.

And wtf is this editing :orangu: :

giphy.gif

It was a rough edit, what do you expect? You didn’t see the entire video so how can you judge?

OMFG like seriously.. no joke. The mother day I rewatched the MM MV thinking “maybe it’s not really that bad, maybe I let my anger cloud my judgement back in 2016” I was furious after rewatching it. I would have preferred not MV at all instead of that mess. Wtf were they thinking? ? 

Archived