Was Make me a bad choice for 1st single?

Xtianadoresbritney

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. I haven't gotten a single from her that I can listen to over n over for a while now. I love love Make Me. Can't wait until we get to see an actual performance of it.

I've only heard a snippet of Just Luv Me, so I'm not gonna judge whether it would've been a better single. 

:bwink: Pepsi, for those who think young

:myjam: Love that new emote!

Anyway, I think Just Love Me would have done much better with the support we gave on the first day shooting it up to the top of the iTunes Charts and then the GP should have taken over from there. I believe with JLM they would have. GP is not feeling MM as far as I can tell. We all know at this point it's not been a major major hit, I think JLM def could have been. Hopefully still will be!

Any song could be a great single with the proper videoclip or a proper performance.

I believe they wanted to wait for the VMAs, but that was just too long. They missed the chance to premiere it at the BBMA. They just released the audio, and with 16M views, I think it did pretty well, but they should've premiered a music video with it to make it explode. We still don't have a performance almost a month after its release, and the video isn't helping that much.

I understand they probably want the VMAs (I won't believe it til I see it) but meanwhile she could've performed at GMA, Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, I don't know. It really is a great song, but it had a very unfortunate release.

Was it a good option? Yes.

Was it the best option? Maybe yes maybe no. The track is good and it sounds fresh to be a lead Britney single. I watched CNN last week and they basically said they didn't expect a slow song (such as MM) to open a new era because Britney tends to release powerful song you can dance to.

From the 4 released tracks (so far) Clumsy is the best for me, good rythm, vocals, great beat, I can picture a great choreography in the MV. 

Private show is very boring to me. It's just a filler. One of those tracks you just skip and Just love me, I haven't heard it, there's a leaked snippet but I want to wait for the official and HQ track to be fair when rating. 

Archived