Was Make me a bad choice for 1st single?

Xtianadoresbritney

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look. I know some of you are 'ready' for the second single by now and you are willing to let this song die. 

But we mustn't let MM die. If this song is at least a moderate hit then it will make people want to hear more and that would be extremelly helpful for the second single.

Besides, if this song flops it will affect Brit's legacy and we do not want that, do we? After WB was not a big hit, Perfume flopped hard, PG flopped as well we don't want MM to flop also. Let's try to make it at least a moderate hit, as I've already said. Let's request, let's stream it, let's SPREAD THE WORD. 

Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Look. I know some of you are 'ready' for the second single by now and you are willing to let this song die. 

But we mustn't let MM die. If this song is at least a moderate hit then it will make people want to hear more and that would be extremelly helpful for the second single.

Besides, if this song flops it will affect Brit's legacy and we do not want that, do we? After WB was not a big hit, Perfume flopped hard, PG flopped as well we don't want MM to flop also. Let's try to make it at least a moderate hit, as I've already said. Let's request, let's stream it, let's SPREAD THE WORD. 

We understand this hun..but there is so much the fanbase can so if the artist refuses to promote her singles and on top of that releases a horrendous video for it. 

Make Me is amazing, actually all of the 3 full songs we had hear so far are amazing, I wasn't so sure about it but they had grown on me these last days, like all the songs are well produced and have great details like Britney doing her own ad libs and background vocals :makeitrain: 

Glory will definetely be her best album imo :crying1: (excluding that ugly lq screenshot cover :truthtea:)

It was the best choice for a lead single FFS, is different, is catchy and it has a new britney vibe, the first week it did pretty well without any ******* PROMO, the problem was that **** video that nobody see it and it's like having no music video lol.  You haven't heard full Just Love Me so don't ******* judge. :cigney:

You can't have a proper success with that video. That's applies for EVERY ARTIST.

2 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Yeah, that's right and it's pretty annoying, tbh. But it just seemed to me that some of you lost interest in it ...just like Brit :truthtea:

Tbh....I don't even know how to feel. I don't get why her team insists to do all promo during the album release week and always leave the first single to die. Wtf

MM definitely has a single potential, because it's fresh and I like when Brit tries new stuff.

My friends (the GP :zoomzoom:) think the song is cool but think it's way too slow for a Britney song...

For the GP, Britney = catchy tunes. And that's what they expect from her.

Archived