Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Compare it to something she's done or something that's out there right now.  I'm not listening till the album comes out.

It's really hard to explain to explain but it has a really oldchool vibe and the whole thing with her vocals is LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I am dead

8 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I don't like the vocal on "Oops." I wish it was spoken instead. 

This. I think it would have been more iconic if they somehow could have sampled the original Oops or made it sound closer to the original Oops to really drive the reference home...like Will.I.Am did with "Britney *****" in S&S. Otherwise the beat drop is cool and I'm loving Jazzyney/ Sassyney.

1 hour ago, camerasareflashin' said:

I don't like it:bthink:

I am on the fence about it, I don't dislike it but it's my least favorite out of the 3 tracks we've gotten in full so far. It's a bit choppy and seems a bit filler trackish........also I wouldn't call it a club banger like it was described. It's very different for her which is great though and I'm sure it will grow on me. 

Archived