Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

The producer can help big time, they can guide the artist to push the limits & give it all in the studio, this time she's working with better people, and it actually explains the whole BJ tragic mess since Will.he.Stop was in charge of guiding her...

I believe Anthony Preston was the main vocal producer on BJ. But yes, you're right. It's not all about what effects and tools you use but to know which vocal takes are good and when you need to rerecord. In the case of BJ, I think some of the takes were so unusable (or not recorded at all!) that they had to use Myah instead. You don't let your singer out of the studio until you have something to work with.

2 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

I believe Anthony Preston was the main vocal producer on BJ. But yes, you're right. It's not all about what effects and tools you use but to know which vocal takes are good and when you need to rerecord. In the case of BJ, I think some of the takes were so unusable (or not recorded at all!) that they had to use Myah instead. You don't let your singer out of the studio until you have something to work with.

It was rushed, unfinished, Myah, she wasn't into it..etc 

thank god this time she's literally slaying those vocals like we haven't heard her in ages..a bit of pure vocals without ten thousands layers on top! 

Archived