David Dickhole Fapelle screaming at Britney, "Don't Be A Smartass!" While Shooting MM

C0CKy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Is that sarcam I sense?

You mean there's something sarcastic in my comment? What I mean is, Britney seems to have fun on the set of Everytime (see its alternate video) but someone said she didn't wanna finish the video bc of some disputes with David. The situation happened again recently, hence "I wonder what actually happened between them then and now". Are you clear now?

On 8/10/2016 at 8:27 AM, K3yN said:

If that was case, then why she continued with the shooting the day after? :xcuseme:

This....she finished the 3-day shooting. I think they were even joking around as they are no strangers to each other. I just think the real reason could be either her team or her label thought the video was too much and probably David refused to edit it. 

Lol. The one who are saying this stuff happens all the time. Let me tell you I am a film and tv graduate. I work in the film and tv industry and its not necessary that such stuff happens all the time. I saw the video and I did hear Britney screaming at him and the director screaming at her too. Plus even that David video was pretty absurd to the song. It was way too ****** for a song like Make Me. Make Me is a mid tempo song, the current video isn't great either but I guess it is better than that David L video. Initially I also found it way too Disney but again Britney looks better in it and it has some story line if not that great.

5 hours ago, Britney M. Carey said:

You mean there's something sarcastic in my comment? What I mean is, Britney seems to have fun on the set of Everytime (see its alternate video) but someone said she didn't wanna finish the video bc of some disputes with David. The situation happened again recently, hence "I wonder what actually happened between them then and now". Are you clear now?

Apologies, I read your message completely wrong!!! I'm sorry! I agree, I do think he's tough to work with, but he's whittling down his options. I mean anyone who works with Britney has nothing but praise for her. If she's calling you an ******* and its the second time they scrapped your concept, maybe its not Team Britney who has the problem! 

Apologies again.

4 hours ago, PervertedSaint said:

Lol. The one who are saying this stuff happens all the time. Let me tell you I am a film and tv graduate. I work in the film and tv industry and its not necessary that such stuff happens all the time. I saw the video and I did hear Britney screaming at him and the director screaming at her too. Plus even that David video was pretty absurd to the song. It was way too ****** for a song like Make Me. Make Me is a mid tempo song, the current video isn't great either but I guess it is better than that David L video. Initially I also found it way too Disney but again Britney looks better in it and it has some story line if not that great.

Sweetie have u learned the lyrics? Do you understand what she's singing about? :xcuseme:

Guest Cold As Fire
47 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

That's the most stupid excuse ever. Okay, if she didn't like the final result, she could've put A LITTLE BIT more effort into making the new one by at least hiring a competent music video director, not that basic **** Randee.

• 4 weeks later...
On August 10, 2016 at 8:12 AM, COCKy™ said:

This may be old news to some, but it's news to me.  

Just found this video, and I AM SO GLAD Britney ditched Dickhole Fapelle's MV !  He doesn't deserve a ******* dime of Britney's.  I'm sure everyone has seen the leaked video of him calling her a "*****," while yelling "Cut, cut, cut!"  People argued with me claiming it was all part of the storyline when I said that was disrespectful AF and NOT a part of the video's concept -- and I was right.  Britney and David didn't get along at all..

I know the tweet isn't going to display properly, so just click the date in blue to watch the video.

She's literally screaming throughout this entire viideo, "I don't like it!" 

Then at the end, it sounds like she says, "**** you!" "I stahfdisnskjlshklznicoleschwerzienager *******!"  

Help me out here because the fucktards recording decided to start having a nice chat about Pokemens or some ish during the most pivotal moment -- 

What do you think she says ?  Comment below !

And attack that old retired, assisted living, washed up, pimple on the asscrack of nowhere Dave Fap (if he even knows how to use a computer and has social media. Or if anyone has his address that'll work too..)

:umomg: Oh hell no.

Archived