David Dickhole Fapelle screaming at Britney, "Don't Be A Smartass!" While Shooting MM

C0CKy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

He's in the throws of addiction and a known *******, so it could go either way.

I've seen you mention this before...why do you say that? Just wondering. :usher:

Brit's team appears to be very careful about who she is around, and goes as far as to **** test her dancers and screen Iggy's house...so I'm wondering why they'd allow her to work with David if he's a known addict.

4 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

"I need to go to the mall, can't I just walk past..."

:whitneyshade:

You have Britney Spears in ur ******* garden you silly **** no you cannot go to the ******* mall :bichpls:

Someone find ha address and remove her ******* voice box pls :NYdisgust:

WTactualF!

Seek professional help.

:xcuseme:

They had to had some sort of disagreement. Its OBVIOUSLY, specially after watching this video again. Everyone knows she was saying something in the words of "*******" and u ******* were praising her sassy attitude, but in reality she was fighting with David. You ******* are too immature and mad at the entire video mess to realize Britney and him probably didn't click anymore and that's why she scrapped it. She's never going to be unprofessional and publicly bash and exoise him, she's never been that way, so she's just gonna cover it up with her same excuse over the years "too ****". In the end, u ******* know nothing to be mad at her, u gyts are too much and two faced pieces of ****.

He's also pushing Austin at the same time. You can hear him shout Austin's name, and give him a direction. Austin laughs, and that's when Britney really starts going off.

I really don't think there was any anger involved in this...It was just David pushing everyone to see how far they'd go, and Britney being honest that it was too far.

• Super Mods

Exhale investigators should go to the neighborhood this was filmed at and talk with all the neighbors about what they witnessed that day. :tiffanynod: I remember one member here posted the house address/development where they were filming. Idk the thread though 

Totally kidding but also throwing out possibilities :wontcry:

The people that pretend to be Britney's fans should take their "dislike" back from the new video. Britney re-shot it obviously because she didn't like the first one, and maybe because the director is such a douche !!! 

The Britney Army starts every mess and eventually accusing Britney and her team for the whole thing. This fan base is such a drama. Thank god Britney is still around and making music and being a mom at the same time. Get a grip guys 

On 8/10/2016 at 9:40 AM, Mayenaise said:

I think it was staged to fuel up the "video was scrapped because of a disagreement in comunication beetwen Britney and David" theory... To keep everyone saying that it is actually true, because she is screaming "I don't like it" :hype:

Archived