David Dickhole Fapelle screaming at Britney, "Don't Be A Smartass!" While Shooting MM

C0CKy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Where is he calling her a ***** you  dumb ***? :drinky:

Not in the video i posted obviously.

It was one of the leaked scenes we got.  

Look it up. :tiffdrink:

Also, "*******" is one word but can be separated with a hyphen "Dumb-***" depending on whether or not you are using it as a noun or an adjective, for future reference.

I don't want you to appear ******** on your next attempt to shade somoene's intelligence.

tumblr_loxowl1pAs1qhw5h7o1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

Am I the only one that doesn't hear Britney say *******? I don't hear it:orangu:

turn it really loud n at the end britney said i don't like this, then the woman in the background said sth, after that we can hear david saying don't be such a smartass, then britney  replied saying I AM THE BOSS YOU *******:xfactorlook:

26 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

I think you are hearing what you want to hear, im not saying its not possible they clashed cause it def is but i dont hear what you're hearing 

18 minutes ago, crossieKIDD said:

Your right!! 

He says "don't be such a smartass"

9 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

Not in the video i posted obviously.

It was one of the leaked scenes we got.  

Look it up. :tiffdrink:

Also, "*******" is one word but can be sepearated with a hyphen "Dumb-***" depending on whether or not you are using it as a noun or an adjective, for future reference.

I don't want you to appear ******** on your next attempt to shade somoene's intelligence.

tumblr_loxowl1pAs1qhw5h7o1_500.gif

:MJ:

11 minutes ago, Greyson said:

I think you are hearing what you want to hear, im not saying its not possible they clashed cause it def is but i dont hear what you're hearing 

3 minutes ago, MakeMe(Oooh) said:

turn it really loud n at the end britney said i don't like this then the woman in the background said sth then we can hear david saying don't be smartass, then britney  replied I AM THE BOSS YOU *******:xfactorlook:

To everyone saying, "This is no excuse for not releasing this video," I'm revoking your stan cards.  

I would rather her release a flip-page comic than sit here and enjoy he music video I wanted if it comes at the cost of her being forced to do things she didn't want to do, and being treated and talked to like she's nothing more than a cash cow. All the while, this old nobody makes stacks on stacks off the very person he cursed at and obviously upset, even to the point of her walking off set.  I hope she didn't cry :crying1: 

15 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I actually hear people laughing there:grimace: 

I think they are not arguing... it's just a banter etc.. I really doubt that Britney would scream an ******* to anybody if it wasn't a joke/banter:thetea:

Vegas video of her calling someone "a ******* *******" says hi.

And pretty much any pap video from 2007, too.

Doesn't surprise me!

I remember when this video circulating back in June and we couldn't figure out what was going on. Now it all makes sense. Clearly, David was shouting at her to do the scene and she's expressing that she didn't like it and they went back and forth afterwards with some choice words.

Britney sounds like she's expressing her opinion while being nice about it and that director is rude..

p.s. OP, very cute!

I didn't know there was any controversy over this clip. I mean it's obvious they were butting heads. You can absolutely hear Britney screaming. And although I can't  decipher things in here a hundred percent with what some people are saying she said or did said you can unequivocally hear her calling him an *******

Archived