READ: here's what the public think!!

OoopsBitch!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

It sounds like a joke when they call Britney an artist. She obviously isn't, she's performer and entertainer that's it.

She maybe used to be one, but in the last 5-7 years she didn't show anything worthy calling it artistic.

Oh the ironic truth...:-/ She's basically been reproducing everything she did in the pre-breakdown eras...just...not as well, or as well-executed. :-/

Don't go giving receipts that prove this fan base is embarrassante, they want the GP to see Britney acting like a complete ****. The POV *** with G Eazy through her eyes is so classy, so respectful and artistic, the video needs to be placed on rotation in the louvre tbh.

This is the only way Britney will be respected, as far as their deluded minds are concerned :cigney:

38 minutes ago, Brian I said:

I remember same bullshit back when she dropped Slave and all we know how great it IS! ;)

What did people say about Slave? Remember the internet was still a rather niche product in 2001 and social media as we know it today did not yet exist. The nearest would have been forums or chatrooms/MSN-type sites (remember those??)

4 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

What did people say about Slave? Remember the internet was still a rather niche product in 2001 and social media as we know it today did not yet exist. The nearest would have been forums or chatrooms/MSN-type sites (remember those??)

People didn't spend 24 hours of every day on internet. People were still people then, not monsters they are today. (on internet)

9 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

most of the comments on the video are negative though. and yes, of course some of them are from disappointed stans but you can tell there are also many that aren't. so it seems most people don't care for the video, hardcore fan or not. i don't think your claims are accurate. :cigney:

But that's what I said in the post though? Especially the ads and how boring it is. I never said they liked the new video...at all. Most (if not all) of them don't. Maybe you should read better:cigney:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

It sounds like a joke when they call Britney an artist. She obviously isn't, she's performer and entertainer that's it.

She maybe used to be one, but in the last 5-7 years she didn't show anything worthy calling it artistic.

Didn't she co-wrote Glory ? 

And scrapping the video was her decision, probably a bad decision, but she is making her own choices. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Her music? :wtf1:

2 hours ago, OoopsBitch! said:

I get that you guys might not care what people think but just to give you guys a summary of unbiased thoughts on this of people who are not fans

- They think it's ridiculous that britney fans made a petition. It's "as if their life depended on this". They say it devalues actual important petitions. " it's **** like this  that make people not take petitions seriously when it comes to **** that matter."

- They say it is not respectful towards the artist who should be happy with the work they put out and they actually compliment britney. One comment said "I've always thought she was a label puppet, but I guess not always"

- They think the new video is boring and they say the ads in the video are ridiculous but that the original is too tacky and looks like lachapelle didn't put a single effort in it ("empty/awkward house" (workout room scene) + "story makes no sense").  "

One said: "Both videos are kinda bad. The official one seems rushed. The leaks of the original one - no thank you, it's way too tacky."

- They like that her personality shines through in the new video and that she looks good. One said that she hasn't looked so comfortable in a video in a long time.

I picked these comments up from comments sections of news sites, journals and forums

This is just about that they saw 2.0 video and we knew about first leaked....

Archived