READ: here's what the public think!!

OoopsBitch!

I get that you guys might not care what people think but just to give you guys a summary of unbiased thoughts on this of people who are not fans

- They think it's ridiculous that britney fans made a petition. It's "as if their life depended on this". They say it devalues actual important petitions. " it's **** like this  that make people not take petitions seriously when it comes to **** that matter."

- They say it is not respectful towards the artist who should be happy with the work they put out and they actually compliment britney. One comment said "I've always thought she was a label puppet, but I guess not always"

- They think the new video is boring and they say the ads in the video are ridiculous but that the original is too tacky and looks like lachapelle didn't put a single effort in it ("empty/awkward house" (workout room scene) + "story makes no sense").  "

One said: "Both videos are kinda bad. The official one seems rushed. The leaks of the original one - no thank you, it's way too tacky."

- They like that her personality shines through in the new video and that she looks good. One said that she hasn't looked so comfortable in a video in a long time.

I picked these comments up from comments sections of news sites, journals and forums

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, marioh said:

It's your summary of a few selected opinions so it's anything but unbiased sorry. But t4p.

nope

I coudn't find a single comment that supported this petition. I found some on a.t.r.l but they had britney icons so I didn't count that as general public

1 minute ago, If U Seek Me said:

And where did you get these comments? This is worse than a political poll. You should be ashamed of yourself. :ban:

I said it at the bottom of my post. but to be more specific: the wrap, vulture, a.t.r.l, ohnotheydint, nylon.....just on top of my head

So basically fans of other fans, people who don't show their real picture, rednecks.... level headed usually don't post especially on news articles it's timely and no one cares. These are opinion that fans have said before hello.... still no cares about the Official Video and are out playing pokemen and chasing down the guy who obviously at least has the HQ of the original video.

Just now, OoopsBitch! said:

nope

I coudn't find a single comment that supported this petition. I found some on BreatheHeavy but they had britney icons so I didn't count that as general public

Well, I dislike the new video but I kinda don't support the petition either. :uknowit: People have too much time on their hands, but I must say it's impressive it got so many signatures.

Just now, marioh said:

Well, I dislike the new video but I kinda don't support the petition either. :uknowit: People have too much time on their hands, but I must say it's impressive it got so many signatures.

You are on exhale and writing this comment took more time then me signing the petition.

1 minute ago, RaiseMyRoof said:

so 3 comments defines the entire GP opinion on the video? The GP don't even know the video/song exists because it's a flop :sickofu:

no. I always put down the general thought and then used one comment as an example. why are you trying to make it look differently?

Archived