READ: here's what the public think!!

OoopsBitch!

2 hours ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

What did people say about Slave? Remember the internet was still a rather niche product in 2001 and social media as we know it today did not yet exist. The nearest would have been forums or chatrooms/MSN-type sites (remember those??)

I was only 10 years old. And like you already said, Internet wasn't too big. We only had TV and papers/magazines. Every single one in media said it was so tacky! And most of her fans missed Oops era and everything she was. So if you look at everything she has done now, she has never been over the top!, and this video ain't gonna be the first. It's like toxic, very distinguished and ahead of time. 98 fans, we are so used to it. ;)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

It sounds like a joke when they call Britney an artist. She obviously isn't, she's performer and entertainer that's it.

She maybe used to be one, but in the last 5-7 years she didn't show anything worthy calling it artistic.

You are kinda right! That was what I meant in other comments I  posted. But if you see carefully, you can acknowledge that HIAM MV could be one, if we only take visual artistic from B. In the other hand, we had very sublime songs that no one of her contemporaries had ever done. The sadness part is that she isn't even "that" great performer or entertainer she once was! :truthtea:

nevertheless, I still have faith in her! :sickofu:

7 hours ago, Brian I said:

I was only 10 years old. And like you already said, Internet wasn't too big. We only had TV and papers/magazines. Every single one in media said it was so tacky! And most of her fans missed Oops era and everything she was. So if you look at everything she has done now, she has never been over the top!, and this video ain't gonna be the first. It's like toxic, very distinguished and ahead of time. 98 fans, we are so used to it. ;)

I was 11 and we had the internet but I was more interested in reading about Pokemon and the just released Windows XP. I didn't know of any Britney fan sites then. I missed the Oops era and only became a fan when Slave came out.

Archived