Even longer G-Eazy part from original video leaked

Prince Ali

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first dancing scene is sooooooo good. :crying1: I would have been really happy if the whole video was just Brit dancing in the same place and outfit, no need for other gimmicks, she looks amazing and has that **** look in her eyes, it goes with the song so well. :crying4: The video we have now is the most boring underwhelming piece of ****. :waitwhat:

I am very happy that trash never made it to official.  The mass of nude-dressed dancers is too much.  The cage bit is a Shakira rip-off.

The edited version, while still boring as it doesn't feature the choreo, is crap, but at least it isn't gay overload and tacky.

I don't know why she bothered to film it when anyone with eyes can see it is straight ****.

7 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I am very happy that trash never made it to official.  The mass of nude-dressed dancers is too much.  The cage bit is a Shakira rip-off.

The edited version, while still boring as it doesn't feature the choreo, is crap, but at least it isn't gay overload and tacky.

I don't know why she bothered to film it when anyone with eyes can see it is straight ****.

Check "Girls Gone Wild" **** and then preach!

Archived