Even longer G-Eazy part from original video leaked

Prince Ali

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I am very happy that trash never made it to official.  The mass of nude-dressed dancers is too much.  The cage bit is a Shakira rip-off.

The edited version, while still boring as it doesn't feature the choreo, is crap, but at least it isn't gay overload and tacky.

I don't know why she bothered to film it when anyone with eyes can see it is straight ****.

Britney did the cage in the Circus Tour. lol This is not a ****. Britney has been just as naked in other videos. Research goes a long wayyyy.

9 minutes ago, USlayedMe said:

Check "Girls Gone Wild" **** and then preach!

Why don't you check Britney's discography from the beginning of her career? Version 2 just needs some Britney dancing to make it a classic. She does NOT need a Slave4U orgyfest every ******* video. Those of you who want raunchy every damn time are just too much. 

1 minute ago, Brian-Ryan said:

Britney did the cage in the Circus Tour. lol

A much classier cage it was that matched the CIRCUS theme. This has no point.

And blah blah blah you whores for giving me negative reputation for stating the truth. Check out the comments on the original video. The GP hated it. Not all Britney fans want to see boning 24/7. I would rather Private Show perfume commercial than that mess of a video.

1 minute ago, Scrappy said:

Why don't you check Britney's discography from the beginning of her career? Version 2 just needs some Britney dancing to make it a classic. She does NOT need a Slave4U orgyfest every ******* video. Those of you who want raunchy every damn time are just too much. 

And blah blah blah you whores for giving me negative reputation for stating the truth. Check out the comments on the original video. The GP hated it. Not all Britney fans want to see boning 24/7. I would rather Private Show perfume commercial than that mess of a video.

Original video >>>>>>>>>

Almost 10,000 signatures

Be afraid, be very afraid lol :myjam: more parts is leaking

To be honest, as a stan the original video looks interesting/iconic (barring the G-Eazy part which was really uncomfortable to watch).

However, I think Britney's team did the right thing in releasing the 'safer' video. The media/GP/haters would have a field day tearing down some of those scenes in the original (especially the G-Eazy part but also the parts where she is lounging at home with guys in their underwear). Yes she is **** and hot but she's a mother still. It doesn't have to go too far.

8 minutes ago, It'sBeenAWhile said:

To be honest, as a stan the original video looks interesting/iconic (barring the G-Eazy part which was really uncomfortable to watch).

However, I think Britney's team did the right thing in releasing the 'safer' video. The media/GP/haters would have a field day tearing down some of those scenes in the original (especially the G-Eazy part but also the parts where she is lounging at home with guys in their underwear). Yes she is **** and hot but she's a mother still. It doesn't have to go too far.

I rather them have a field day than not watch the video at all. The GP was not here for Gimme More. It was the top 5 though.

1 hour ago, Dragon's Daughter said:

am i the only one who felt uncomfortable when i saw her hands on him :umomg:

No you're not that entire G-Eazy ******* her "concept"  is the most cringe-worthy thing I've ever seen her do in a MV

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Why do ppl even think that.... 

There is only about a minute missing or less but it wasn't finished :xcuseme:

wasn't the original rumor that  the video was 7 minutes long in fact a little bit over like 7:34 I think. I don't think that we're seeing anything else leak because the video was never fully finished. Where is the whole bulldozer scene that we saw being filmed? With everything that's been leaked how come there has never been a whole thing? I think it's an absolute indication that they halted before it was ever completely finished and flushed out and edited

1 hour ago, Kaisa said:

The first dancing scene is sooooooo good. :crying1: I would have been really happy if the whole video was just Brit dancing in the same place and outfit, no need for other gimmicks, she looks amazing and has that **** look in her eyes, it goes with the song so well. :crying4: The video we have now is the most boring underwhelming piece of ****. :waitwhat:

Agreed, The dance scene that you're talking about is the only good thing about this video except for how beautiful she looks and her hot af body

Just now, YouFoundAmy said:

No you're not that entire G-Eazy ******* her "concept"  is the most cringe-worthy thing I've ever seen her do in a MV

wasn't the original rumor that  the video was 7 minutes long in fact a little bit over like 7:34 I think. I don't think that we're seeing anything else leak because the video was never fully finished. Where is the whole bulldozer scene that we saw being filmed? With everything that's been leaked how come there has never been a whole thing? I think it's an absolute indication that they halted before it was ever completely finished and flushed out and edited

Agreed, The dance scene that you're talking about is the only good thing about this video except for how beautiful she looks and her hot af body

It was a rumor. Obviously you can see the video is put together. If it was just a brief section I would agree but we have the beginning and most of the middle and part of the ending. 

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It was a rumor. Obviously you can see the video is put together. If it was just a brief section I would agree but we have the beginning and most of the middle and part of the ending. 

Well again as with everything we're all working on rumors and assumptions. So I politely disagree with you. I don't think any of those cut scenes we see we're supposed to be in the video. I don't think it was an intended thing I think it's just the footage that's available.

Hope there's a bunch missing because I don't think it makes any sense which is the rumor out there why they scrapped it right? Like why is Britney watching the gym commercial on the TV and  then throwing it into a pool killing a guy and then in a cage covered in blood LOL? She must really hate working out ;)

Well again as with everything we're all working on rumors and assumptions. So I politely disagree with you. I don't think any of those cut scenes we see we're supposed to be in the video. I don't think it was an intended thing I think it's just the footage that's available.

Hope there's a bunch missing because I don't think it makes any sense which is the rumor out there why they scrapped it right? Like why is Britney watching the gym commercial on the TV and  then throwing it into a pool killing a guy and then in a cage covered in blood LOL? She must really hate working out ;)

Cut scenes? 

Obviously it's missing parts so it doesn't make sense. 

I hope more leak and then we will know

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Cut scenes? 

Obviously it's missing parts so it doesn't make sense. 

I hope more leak and then we will know

I don't think cutscenes where the correct terminology. I mean the parts where you see them holding up the slate and filming and you can hear direction given. Like I don't think those would have been in the fully finished video again just opinions.

But I think it's important that we all be able to talk about this without yelling at each other and insulting each other so I appreciate you sis! It's been a really difficult time on this board since this mess.

I don't think cutscenes where the correct terminology. I mean the parts where you see them holding up the slate and filming and you can hear the dirrational given. Like I don't think those would have been in the fully finished video again just opinions.

But I think it's important that we all be able to talk about this without yelling at each other and insulting each other so I appreciate you sis! It's been a really difficult time on this board since this mess.

I don't insult ppl. If someone calls me names, that report button is my friend. 

I thought the direction was part of the video. She was a superstar like Lucky...

i hope we find out one day. 

Honestly if they didn't like the video fine...they could have literally tweeted "Differences with the video" filming new video. They could have took more time and made a good video. 

They don't tell us anything which has been the whole problem with this era. 

59 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Don't bother it's no use trying to talk to some people this one below you just runs around downloading anything positive to say about the reshoot or negative to say about the original. It seems everybody's lost the capability to have a discussion. I've personally never given a damn vote because I think it's petty that's just me I understand it's a tool on here and I don't begrudge anyone who uses it but I don't rock that way

55 minutes ago, Brian-Ryan said:

Original video >>>>>>>>>

Almost 10,000 signatures

Be afraid, be very afraid lol :myjam: more parts is leaking

Congratulations you're my first official downvote! And that's just because you go around and downvote anybody that has anything positive to say about the video or negative to say about the  original:kiss: hope you get lots of payback for it. You should learn there's nothing wrong with having a discussion or listening to opinions that don't fit directly and with yours.

1 hour ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I don't think the video was ever completely finished tbh

Same. I think David edited those two scenes, sent them to team B and they asked him to edit something and he got mad and didn't finish the rest. I hope someone leaks the original album art. The one we have is good, but I don't like the LQ of it. Compared to some other close up face album arts, it looks really bad. 

51 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't insult ppl. If someone calls me names, that report button is my friend. 

I thought the direction was part of the video. She was a superstar like Lucky...

i hope we find out one day. 

Honestly if they didn't like the video fine...they could have literally tweeted "Differences with the video" filming new video. They could have took more time and made a good video. 

They don't tell us anything which has been the whole problem with this era. 

I have a feeling that there was a lot going on behind the scenes which is why we weren't hearing anything. I mean it was pretty early on that she posted those Instagram pics of them filming the video and then things just seem to stop from there. So to me it indicates problems arising early on. And that might have been a trickle-down effect. Because if they have no lead vid  they had no album photoshoot, how would they have been comfortable releasing the album? I don't know it's just a mess but I don't think it warrants the type of meltdowns we've seen and the threats against her you know?

I've never reported anyone in fact I just gave my first down vote to somebody because this person is trigger happy on anything positive said about reshoot/negative original. I'm too nice lol. 

Archived