This fanbase is disgusting and I feel so bad for Britney!!

Hamper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as i've been saying for some time now, she should retire. not because she sucks, i think she is AMAZING right now... but because here fans are lowest of the low, ungrateful pieces of shi.t. they attack other people when they say something bad about britney, 'did everyone forget about 2007??!!'.. but in reality, they are the ones who forget. they want to mold this woman, who has been through so much and fought her demons, into their own twisted, sick, perverted idea of what she should be.

i'm disgusted. 

:whitneyshade:

13 hours ago, nevermind said:

as i've been saying for some time now, she should retire. not because she sucks, i think she is AMAZING right now... but because here fans are lowest of the low, ungrateful pieces of shi.t. they attack other people when they say something bad about britney, 'did everyone forget about 2007??!!'.. but in reality, they are the ones who forget. they want to mold this woman, who has been through so much and fought her demons, into their own twisted, sick, perverted idea of what she should be.

i'm disgusted. 

:whitneyshade:

Yea, this fanbase is scum

And she had just begun wanting it again, feeling good about her career and new material. Feeling confident again. Now this? If I were her I'd cancel everything and give nothing to those little brats and ungrateful ******* :sobbing:

The new music is amazing, everyone loves it! She's looking so beautiful, **** and radiant! She has that spark again. If the other video isn't being released, it's because she didn't want it out the way it was for whatever reason and LaChapelle probably didn't want to comply and change his "art." As long as she's happy about the stuff she's putting out, that's all that matters, really.

The weird thing that I see on here is that people are always talking about how the world eats up everything Beyonce does. For example Lemonade: Beyonce uses a screen cap of the video as an album cover and no one says anything negative about it, her fans love it. Britney does the exact same thing and the fans rage and start a petition :rihcackle:

I can't imagine what would happen if Britney pulled a Beyonce move and used font as an official album cover for a new era, because this is how her fans reacted:

Beyonce-Spongebob-Worship.gif

It's the fans, this fanbase is a lot more critical on her than anyone else. It's like a feeling of entitlement...

I'm not one to say anything mean about her or bash her or wish her harm. But just because she looks hot is no excuse to release a lackluster body of work. It is considered a big deal because it's the lead single. It's not criminal and that video is better than make me. I'll always love her and I'm still bumping the audio 

Honestly? If Britney and her team wanted to change the video for her song that's up to them.  Yeah, the video is simple it's basic but she's stunningly beautiful in it, you can tell she's loving the music again.  Her radio spot recently with Ryan Seacrest was adorable and open she's doing promo differently.  This whole MM video thing is way overblown.  The song is incredible, she's happy playful and fun in the video. I get that some prefer the other version but no one deserves to be treated with such unkindness, hatred and total disregard for their feelings.  I only visited her Facebook and IG briefly and it was vile.  It's just a music video, she's a human being.  As a fan who has loved her as a person since 98 I have often wondered how she finds the resolve to keep going ( what I am talking about is beyond money). She could easily say I don't need this, screw it.

On 6 August 2016 at 5:21 AM, Steel_Magnolia said:

I've been saying this for years now...

As long as she continues to put out music videos that appeal to teenagers, she's going to keep having the problem of a shitty fan base. Yes, it's people in their teens and 20's that have money to burn on things like perfume, but there's also a lack of maturity. She wouldn't get this reaction if she marketed her music to adults the way she used to. :britstare11:

Yeah put out better videos and we won't tell her to go kill herself :xcuseme:

41 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

Thing that I see on here is that people are always talking about how the world eats up everything Beyonce does. For example Lemonade: Beyonce uses a screen cap of the video as an album cover and no one says anything negative about it, her fans love it. Britney does the exact same thing and the fans rage and start a petition :rihcackle:

I can't imagine what would happen if Britney pulled a Beyonce move and used font as an official album cover for a new era, because this is how her fans reacted:

It's the fans, this fanbase is a lot more critical on her than anyone else. It's like a feeling of entitlement...

But they are visual albums, it makrs up for the covers.we wish we get an album

1 hour ago, JustLuvMe said:

The weird thing that I see on here is that people are always talking about how the world eats up everything Beyonce does. For example Lemonade: Beyonce uses a screen cap of the video as an album cover and no one says anything negative about it, her fans love it. Britney does the exact same thing and the fans rage and start a petition :rihcackle:

Beyoncé's lemonade album cover doesn't look so bright that it almost hurts the eye though...

and the cover for her self-titled album was actually her ***, the black and pink one just hid the real cover (for the physical release).

I don't think britney or her team planned for things to turn out this way, something went wrong and they had to do things quickly. The video and the album cover both feel

like a rushed move. At least the music is spetacular.

I agree that some comments are horrible, but it's hard to be Britney fan/stan. She's ******* our brain for the last 10 years and people are frustrated; so this whole situation is just result of that.

Once again she made stupid, ungrateful and unprofessional move with this new video and album cover.

I agree. This got way out of hand...

I was only spammin her with 'where's the original video' posts :truthtea:

But they really should make a statement if they are not going to release the original video to let us know what happened. C'mon, she posted 2 pics from video set, one being with g eazy and now he is not even with her in the video...only on tv screens. They all know about the leaks.. At least give us proper explanation..

Anyone who says that **** is ****** up in the head and shouldn't even be allowed on a computer.

I'm disappointed as much as the next guy, but i'd never wish death on her. By the way they're not fans.

Please don't say this 'fanbase' because you're obviously not a fan if you say that.

Archived